|
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 4:59 PM
Actually, I am not planning to blog till 2009.
But because of what happened in the wee hours this morning, I just had to. Deaths, it is happening everyday, to anyone's friends/families. Have I ever told you that I am scared of deaths? Like as in, people dying. We will never know when it is gonna hit us. So, for those of you who have been doing lotsa wrongs to people, make sure u stop doing that because you will never know when that person will "go". "Life is short, live it, treasure it."

It seems like as though my birthday celebration was just yesterday. We were all just having so much fun together, no one expected that this kinda thing would have happened. .jpg) He is the one who never gets mad. He is the one who always accompany, always laugh. He was a very happy boy. The one who always makes all of us laugh till our sides hurt. The one whose hair is precious :) Rest in peace, you will always be remembered by all of us. (I will not reveal what actually happened.) What happened was nobody's fault, God just loves him more.... You have been a great person, a great friend. Be happy there, like you always are :)
.JPG)
Now that the bad news is out, its time for some updates.
22.12.2008. Ibu woke me up in the morning, bathed and all then I met her and Adik at the MRT. Trained over to Queenstown and we visited best friend. We went for breakfast at the coffee shop. Then we all went home and I slept. Woke up in the afternoon at bout 5 and I finally have time to update my blog. Headed to Mustafa later together with Boyfriend, main motive was to get perfume, makeup and best friend's specs but I ended up getting only my makeup because my perfume was out of stock and I couldn't find best friend's specs. MacDonald's for late night dinner and then we cabbed home. 23.12.2008. I was home the whole day waiting for the right time to surprise Boyfriend. Spent my afternoon planning and smsing all of Boyfriend's friends. Went out of my house at about 9 at night and I went to get a cake. Walked over to Boyfriend and ta-daa, the surprise was a success! (I have pictures, but because Boyfriend's phone is not with me, I cannot upload them.) Birthday song for Boyfriend, then comes the sabotaging. And we all went to Boyfriend's after that, slacked till about 2am and I went home cause I was tired, oh, it was raining. And, my plasma TV and all arrived :)     24.12.2008.
Christmas Eve, my darling Boyfriend's birthday. Happy 20Th birthday, Baby. I love you so so so much :) 3/4 of Christmas Eve was actually spent moving and throwing old furnitures cause new furnitures arrived. And even thought it was Boyfriend's birthday, he came and helped out. Now you all know why Daddy loves him eh. After everything is done, I bathed and got ready then we got some snacks at the shop nearby and then we cabbed to Choa Chu Kang. Christmas Eve's get together at Rachel's :) And because they had two cakes, one of them was a "birthday cake" for Boyfriend. Drank, ate, played cards, watch movies, talked and had lotsa fun and oh, they taught me how to play Mahjong! Was supposed to stay over but because Boyfriend and I were practically falling asleep on Rachel's sofa, we decided to cab back home to get our beauty sleep. Total amount for both cab fares? More than $50! 25.12.2008. Christmas was 3/4 spent with family. Daddy cooked a spread as it was Christmas :) Know what? This is like the first time I am celebrating Christmas at home cause usually, I'd be out or somewhere partying. Then Christmas night was spent with Boyfriend and his friends. Oh, and Daddy gave Boyfriend a white gold bracelet from TAKA Jewelery. Told ya Daddy loves him! 26.12.2008. Happy 13Th birthday, Adik! Woke up really early because of some nightmare. Accompanied Boyfriend and his friends to their soccer match at Meridian JC. To Boyfriend's after that, as his sister's family was moving in with them and there were lotsa things to do. Bused home after that to bathed and all. Met Boyfriend, Mujaheed and Rahim later and we cabbed to Whitesands and got a cake from Swensen's just in time! Off we went to the chalet, oh, Adik's Fie's younger brother. All of Fie's family was there, we ate and then we sang the birthday song and cut the cake. Then Syafiq, Yan, Botak, Wawin came. Ate, and then we decided to get some liquor. Walked to Whitesand and got ourselves King Robert's. Drank and then they went to the swamp. Then we went back to the chalet and all of us slept on the bench :) Cabbed home at about 5am. I cannot remember what I did on the 28Th and 29Th but I was definitely with boyfriend. 29.12.2008. Was home the whole day because Boyfriend went to work. So frigging bored without Boyfriend beside me :( Practically rotted the whole morning and afternoon till the evening. Baolian came over and that makes her the first person to see my "new" house. (Of course, not including Boyfriend.) Had lunch downstairs together and we just slacked at my house watching VCDs. Then she went home and I went to meet Boyfriend. Slacked for a while and then I cabbed home. 30.12.2008. Fad woke me up with his very shocking news when he called me at 730am. Did not believe it at first, believed it only after I asked Boyfriend. Bathed and then I cabbed over to met them. Boyfriend did not go to work because of this, no one's in the mood to do anything. Crying faces, tears and sadness was somehow in the atmosphere. It was really sad, for all, friends, families. All of us went to the coffee shop to eat after that.
Doubt we'll be celebrating Countdown this year. I mean, who would have the mood to? And Boyfriend, sorry if I am always giving you attitudes and being unreasonable. Thank you for always forgiving and understanding me. I love you so much, Muhammad Afiq. Thank God I did not leave you then, because what would I be now without you?
Mus darling, sorry for waking you up this morning. And thank you for making me feel less scared. I love you :)
And to all my babygirls, we should all really meet up soon. Fou lunch, dinner, outings, karaokeing, clubbing, just anything. We have not update each other bout our lives since like that last time we went sheeshaing and like obviously, we need new pictures! :)
|