JoeyBfly


music


Monday, November 17, 2008 5:51 PM
Top : Abang.
Bottom : Ibu, Fie, Adek.
Me, Fie, Adek.
The birthday boy, Fie.
My best friend :)
Me, Adek.

Wednesday, 12-11-2008.

Happy birthday to Fie and Aikkai!
Was supposed to brunch at Swensen's but plan was canceled as Fie was down with fever.
And because Baby was at his cousin's house, I slept the through the whole afternoon.
Met Fion at Bugis at almost 9pm, bought a 1kg Black forest Ice Cream cake at Swensen and then we bus-ed to Fie's.
Ibu cooked dinner for all of us and so we had dinner there.
Cake cutting after that, best friend was so touched!
Slacked at Fie's after that, fell asleep, cabbed home in the morning, on him again.
I enjoyed myself :)

Did not get to meet Baby for the whole of today.
Baby was so sarcastic because I got home late.

Thursday, 13-11-2008.

Was supposed to go to Expo for the briefing but I woke up late and so, the job flew away.
Continued sleeping after that and woke up only in the evening.
Was supposed to go for another interview but because of Baby, I did not go.
Was damned pissed off.
Anyway, we went to hunt for my little sister's graduation clothes.
Her theme = Olympics.
And you know what I immediately told her?
"Aiya, wear bikini and say that you are a swimmer!"
Hahahahahaha!
After buying her graduation stuffs, Baby and I had dinner at Long John.
Back to my house after that, changed and went over to Baby's.
Met Syafiq, then me and him, together with Baby cabbed to Downtown East at Afiq Q was having a chalet.
Spent the night there like as though it's the 529ner's chalet!
Enjoyed ourselves, making lotsa noise and waking everyone up :)

Friday, 14-11-2008.

Best friend's case on postpone.
Bused home in the morning, reached at almost noon.
Slept till late afternoon, bathed and everything then went over to Baby's.
Met Zul as well and we cabbed to United Square and then to East Point.
Dinner at Melleo's Place, slacked for a little while more and we bused back to Baby's.
Zul went home after that and Baby and I slept over to Uncle house.

Saturday, 15-11-2008.

HAPPY 7MONTHSARY TO ME AND BABY!
(First OFFICIAL monthsary.)


Met Baby in the afternoon and we cabbed to Greenview Secondary as the 529ners are having their match there this week.
This week's game is against the league's champion, as in the team's the leading team in the whole league, they have not lost any game.
And guess what?
WE WON 5-4 :D
Baby and I cabbed to Cathay after the match and that was when I lost my phone, left it in the cab lah.
So for now, anything just contact me at 944xxxxx.
MOS Burger's prawns and Sushis for dinner.
And we watched the 11.20pm show for Madagascar 2.
And i rate it 100/100!
Cabbed home after that movie.

Sunday, 16-11-2008.

I am sick :(
Was feeling so god damned fucking giddy that I did not even slapped on any make up even though I am going to City Hall for an interview.
Baby was trying so hard to make me smile and laugh cause I was just so expressionless.
Baby fetched me at my house, and we trained to City Hall.
Interviewed and we bought pizza at Pastamania and also some croissants at Delifrance.
Sat near the bus stop to eat as I was too hungry.
Trained to Bedok and we walked to my house.
Changed and then I followed Baby home.
Baby changed and then we went down to meet his friends.
Slacked till late and Baby cycled me home at almost 12am.


Someday, everything will all make perfect sense.
So for now, laugh at the confusion.
Smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.