Now I want
all of you open up your eyes and look at the picture below.
(Although some of the girls are missing, it does not matter.)
Will you just take a look at us?
I do not know if you people can feel the love but I sure do.Now, this is to the bugger who tagged as "ur reader" at Titi's blog.
I do not know who the hell you are, but I am sure that you must be some lowlife creature who hides behind computer screens hating the name your mom/dad gave you.You made us realise how important each other is to us.Your tag was a test for us, and you know what?
We passed with flying colours :)Your tag was really not needed, seriously.But your tag too makes us know how famous we actually are that lowlifes like you actually bother to go and tag someone who comes and blog about some of us.Jealous aren't you?Now, don't you dare deny it, I know you are!Anyway, just so you know, we are fine and we are still loving each other very much.Whoever you are, thank you very much.Because if it wasn't for your tag, we wouldn't have actually met up.So "ur reader", thank you very very much :D
Okay, back on track.
I am actually supposed to only blog every four days but because of "ur reader", I decided to break the four days rule.
So, "ur reader", be honoured.



Saturday, 08-11-2008.Met Baby and friends at Bedok interchange at 3.30pm. Bus-ed to Broadrick Secondary as they were having their game there this week.
Game was against Team Duxton and hell yeah, we won 5-0!
After a draw and two loss, we are finally back.
All of us bus-ed back to Bedok with smiling faces.
Baby and I separated at Bedok as I went to Tampines Afgan to meet Alia, Mus and Hafiz.
Bought ciggies and sushis then to Teh Tarik.
Had our dinner there and then Hafiz went to Simei while the three of us bus-ed to Isma's.
Spent time at the playground, talking, laughing, and camwhoring, as usual.
And I left my girls at about 11.30pm.
Cabbed over to Nazrulhaq's and got my tent from him, home after that.
Bathed and packed all my stuffs, cabbed over to Bedok Jetty to meet Baby and friends.
They fished while I watched, damn boring I tell you, but Baby and friends like it, so I had to follow.
Heavy rain during the wee hours of the morning, thunders were horribly scary.
And now, almost all of Baby's friends know that I am scared of thunder __
Was stuck in the tent for quite some time, Baby and friends protected me :)
Packed up when the rain was not as heavy and I cabbed home together with Helmy at 5am.
*One more month to my birthday!*
Sunday, 09-11-2008.Baby woke me up in the afternoon.
Bathed and all, then Baby fetched me under my block.
Train-ed to Vivo City.
Brunch/dinner = Carl's Jr and Burger King.
(Spent about $30 on food!)
Shopping after that!
Bought tops from Pull and Bear and also I got my best friend a shirt from Club Marc.
Slacked at the roof top after that and Baby decided to play with the self timer :)
Left Vivo City at almost 11pm.
Home straight after that.
Okay, now that I am done blogging, I need my beauty sleep.
Be back in four days time.
See me when you see me, larlings!
Hugs and kisses to all.
And last but not least,I love my boyfriend :0