|
|
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 10:57 PM
  Sunday, 26-10-08.
Sunday, no work! :D Baby went to his cousin's house and so I was all alone at home. Sisters were all out. But, Adeq called and said that she wanted to come over and so she did. Went over to her Mom's stall, brunched there. Nazrulhaq and Ab Kambing joined us in the evening.Darling Rafiqah specially came over with her bf to send me food :) Extremely sweet of her, my best friend, for sure. They all left for Tampines when Baby came over to meet me at about 10pm. Watched soccer together with Baby's friends. Dinner at Baby's after that. And later in the night, Baby sent me home.
Monday, 27-10-08.
Daddy sent me to work in the morning. Lunched alone at Subway as Baby was sleeping at home and Dewi did not come to work. I do not know why I can lunch alone actually, cause for as far as I can remember, I was never that independent. Daddy fetched me from work after that as it was raining and Baby had to stay home to look after his sister's children. Oh, Daddy sent me to Baby's. Met Baby and the rest at 529, had Pizza Hut for dinner. And Baby cycled me home later in the night.
Tuesday, 28-10-08.
Was almost late for work. Cause I fell asleep after I dried my hair. Baby came to fetch me from work at 4pm. (Left work early.) Early dinner at Burger King. Then we bus-ed to Dhoby Ghaut to meet Kechik and his girlfriend. Arcade, had some really crazy screaming/shouting sessions done :) Walked over to Paradiz Center after that for pool. Kechik then sent his girlfriend home while Baby and I bus-ed home. Baby and I went home separately, because the both of us were really shagged.
Anyway, my head, mind and heart's in a mess right now. I just found out something which is not really a big deal though somehow it kinda hurt. It was a shock, really. But Baby, I love you very much. And till the end of time, will it stay that way. Plenty of hugs and kisses to all loved ones!
|