|
Monday, October 20, 2008 7:25 PM
![]() So I have been missing for quite a number of days. But fear not, for I am very alive and kicking still. I have just been pretty busy and have been going home late everyday. So everyday when I reach home, I would be too tired to even on my computer. Fuck, enough of talking, updates for now okays :) Thursday, 16-10-08. Met Baby at Bedok Interchange in the evening. Bus-ed to Parkway, and I got my Vans shoe like finally! Cost me like 60bucks! Oh, Baby and I had our dinner at Pastamania after that. After craving for it since so long ago :) Bus-ed back to Baby's after dinner, met I wanted to play but there were not enough computers :( All of us went to Baby's to slack after CS. Got home at almost 5 in the morning. Friday, 17-10-08. Went to the bank at my area because I needed to pay for what I shopped online but god damn it, the fucking deposit machine was down! And if you know me well enough, you would know that I am someone who hates to use POSB unless it is really necessary because, me, Joey likes to have all my cash on hand. So because the deposit machine down, I was so fucking pissed till I glared at everyone I saw. Cabbed to Bedok Interchange's POSB and thank god, the machine was okay. Walked over to the hawker center to get what Baby told me to buy. Cabbed over to Baby's area after that, slacked at the street soccer court as Baby and his friends were playing there. Lan shop with our friends again for CS. And as usual, we went to Baby's to slack and I got home at about 7 in the morning. Saturday, 18-10-08. Was supposed to meet girlfriends and go to Dilah's open house together. But because Baby and friends, them 529ners are playing in some kind of league and it was their first game, I did not meet girlfriends. It was Baby's first match in the league, I just wanted to be there with him. Sorry loves, for not joining you girls. Cabbed over to Baby's at almost 1pm, waited for the rest to come. MacDonald's for brunch. Bus-ed to Bedok Interchange and then we train-ed to Sembawang. The match was held at Canberra Secondary school. Baby and friends team are named 529ners. The opponent's team is the Magnificent 11. (Mind you, this team is made up of people who's like ten years older?) They were strong, but so is 529ners and the game resulted in a draw :) Causeway Point with Baby after that as he was looking for the shoes that he wants to buy but Causeway Point does not have it, so we bus-ed back to Bedok together with the rest. Dinner at the coffee shop we always go to. Then we all went to Pakcik(also their coach)'s and we watched soccer there. Baby was tired and so we went home. Was getting ready for bed when suddenly Dewi called me. Went down, met her, talked for a little while then we went back up to my house. I got changed, then we waited for her friends to come pick us up. Wanted to hit the dancefloor but one of her friend was wearing slippers and so, plans were changed to just drinking at East Coast Park -.- Bought liquors, then we waited for the rest to come, talked and things were settled :) Dewi's friend drove me home at about 8 in the morning. Sunday, 19-10-08. Met Baby at Bedok Interchange in the afternoon and we bus-ed to Parkway. And Baby too bought the Vans shoe that he wanted :) Because it was raining, Baby and I bus-ed to City Hall. Caught the 6.35pm show for Max Payne at Marina Square. I LOVE THE SHOW! You should go watch too :D Dinner at Sakae Sushi. Train-ed back to Bedok and we bus-ed to his place. Lan shop again for CS with the rest. I then went to Baby's, the rest went home. Cabbed home at 3am. I cannot believe that I actually had thoughts of meeting you just because you begged me in that fucking long message you sent. How could I even be thinking of that? When finally, what I have been waiting for, for so long have finaly came true. How could I? Fuck, please stop bothering me anymore, I beg you, I am down on my knees. Let me be happy please, leave me alone... Monday, 17-10-08. Was home the whole day since I am still looking around for jobs. Baby came after his school, and we watched Naruto together. Prata for brunch. Then Baby and I fell asleep. Woke up in the evening, continued watching Naruto and Baby went home at about 7pm. Should be staying home for the rest of the day, if Baby does not calls. All tags replied here. =D: congrats joey. good luck. stay happy Thank you so much, whoever you are :) Mrs Itik ♥: So touching and cute. (: Last long okays. Muwaks! Thanks Babe! Muahmuahmuah(: ISMAAAA: IMISSYOUUUUUU =[ I miss you so much too, sayang! miirah: *happy miirah: congratssss! hapy for u [; Thank you, love :) nurarzleen: last long joey dear. be happy always yeaa. . Thanks dear :) MUS: I MISS YOU MUS: congratssssssssss joey! Happy happy selalu. Tak luper kiter tauu! MUS: YEYYYYYYY changed! HAHA. eh i can't wait to see you all on the 18th! I miss you too, sayang. And thank you, yupyup, happyhappy selalu :) Lupe korang? Not a change, babe, not a chance! Meet up soon! Oh yah, sorry for joining you girls :( iqah: im happy for ya too!! Thanks, dear :) Joan beltrisya: hi joey! link me sweet! c ya ard at GEYLANG! WEEHEE! Okay pretty, linked! Yupyup, see you around :) |