JoeyBfly


music


Sunday, October 12, 2008 3:10 PM

Friday, 12-10-08.

Baby was supposed to come over in the morning but both of us fell asleep.
Woke up at about 130pm, and spent a little time with the family.
Bathed, then met Baby, Ayim and Kecik at under Ayim's block.
Bus-ed to Mustafa, ought the hair dyes and stuffs we need, dinner at the coffee shop nearby.
And their Nasi Pattaya is superb! :)
Bus-ed back to Bab's after that.
And Baby did their hair, Baby also did Fadhlee and Farid's hair.
Taufiq, and I were there, watching.
Feel asleep on the couch, we all went home at 630 in the morning.
Ohohoh, my Baby did a good job!
All of them were happy with the highlights results after that :)

Saturday, 13-10-08.

Woke Baby up at about 2 in the afternoon.
Then Baby came over to mine, and we spent the whole day together.
Oh, and we ordered Pizzas for dinner.
Daddy, grandma and sisters did not want to eat and so, Baby and I finished everything.
2 pieces, 8 for Baby and 4 for me :DD
Then at about 10 at night, we left my house and went to his house.
Had a little tiff with Baby :(
Taufiq and Razif came later.
Coffee shop for soccer, cabbed home.
Baby called me at 4am and we talked all the way till 6am.




Baby, you should have told me all these long ago.
You should not have kept them all inside.
Because I never thought that I made you feel that way.
You are my one and only, always remember that.
There may be many people messaging me everyday.
But you, are the only one I want.
I love you very much, always.