JoeyBfly


music


Sunday, October 05, 2008 3:22 PM


Friday, 03-10-09.
Like after two days of not meeting Baby, I finally got to meet him that night.
Hell yeah, I was damn fucking fucking fucking fuck happy :)
Went out in the evening, train-ed to Aljunied, cabbed to Mepati Road, got what I wanted to take then I cabbed to Far east to meet Baby and his friends.
Over at Far East, there was this Street Clap thingy and Baby's friend, Fadhlee was performing and so we went over to support him.
Dinner at Simpang after that.
And I bumped into Dewi in the train, so she followed us as well.
Bus-ed back to Baby's after that, slacked and I got home at about 3am.

Saturday, 04-10-09.
I was home the whole day.
Went out to meet Baby only when Dewi reached my block.
Baby and I quarreled, because he lost his Nike slippers.
Pretty lame, but true and of course I cried.
Dewi insisted on going over and so we did and she talked to Afiq.
Know what?
She's actually the only one among all my friends who bothers enough to go talk to him because he is not treating me the way she expects him to.
I was so very touched, thanks Dewi, I love you :)
Things did not get any better but we all slacked, then watched soccer at the coffee shop.
Oh, and finally, Dewi and I drank, after so long of being "clean".
Dewi and I cabbed home after that, at about 2am.


Dewi says :
"You should not have just kept quiet and let him scold you"
And I agree.
"You are too nice to him."
And I agree.
"Where's all your piercings?"
Afiq don't like and so I took them all off.
"Why you wanna take out all those just for him, you should just be yourself what."
And I agree.
"He's the second guy you cried so badly for after Andi, I've never seen you cry like this for ages."
And I agree.



Anyway, this is to my Baby :

You called me "sial",
I cannot believe it.
Cause I know no matter what you did to me last time, I never for once called you "sial".
You disappointed me so fucking fucking fucking much, I hope you know.
I am sick and tired of us quarreling over small stupid stuffs.
You know I love you.
Everyone have their limits and I think I am reaching mine pretty soon.