JoeyBfly


music


Saturday, September 13, 2008 5:28 PM

Thursday, 11-09-08.
I woke up early, at about 1 in the afternoon.
Bathed, did what I had to and rotted front of the computer.
Was having very very very bad cramps due to that time of the month.
Met Rafiqah at night at Tampines MRT control station and we bus-ed to Afgan for Chempedak!
And I bus-ed to Baby's after that.
When I reached, Baby just finished playing soccer so we slacked for a while with his friends before he went up to bathe.
Then we walked back to my place because I had to bring the clothes in.
So Baby accompanied me :)
Oh, I had a tiff with Daddy, its been ages since we last quarreled.
Shout and screamed for like almost half an hour then I left with Baby.
Went back to Baby's and his friends all came over.
We watched Tali Pocong and The Maid.
Yeah, we've been marathoning horror movies like everyday, I like :D
And we all went home at about 5am.

Friday, 12-09-08.
I was home asleep the whole morning and afternoon.
And yeah, I'm nocturnal once again, thanks to Baby!
Hehe :)
Baby woke me up in the evening.
I bathed and all, was about to go over to Baby's when suddenly my best friend Fie called!
So, I went to meet him and we talked and talked and talked and talked the night away.
Managed to catch the last bus, so I bused to Baby's.
Met baby at his house and we waited for his friends to come over.
And we watched Wujud and Kelibat.
Because his friends came late, the movies ended at almost 430am.
And so, Baby sent me home after both movie.
Oh, and we had a long talk :)


You do not say mushy stuffs; but when you do, you touch me like no one else ever did.
You never fail to make me laugh though at times we do quarrel.
But no matter what, you know why I'm still here by your side.
Because Baby, you always make me feel like nothing else matters.
Because you always act like you do not care when actually you care bout us much more than I do.
Because you always make me feel like everything will be okay because you are here to go through them with me.
Because there's a million reasons why its you that I want.
And that is why I promised, that I'll never go away.
I love you, Baby.