|
Sunday, September 07, 2008 8:29 PM
Edited Post. These few days has really been difficult for me, with so many things running around in my head, with so many problems coming my way. But I'm still surviving pretty well, so not to worries okay people. Thanks for all the concerns anyway, be it by sms/phone calls/tags, there are all very much appreciated :) Saturday, 06-09-08. I was sleeping/lazing around the house when suddenly Jannah called asking me to accompany her to Paula's chalet. Since I was bored with no plans and its a Saturday, I decided to go rather than sleep the whole day away. Jas wanted Baby to go and so Baby followed. Met at Jannah's house and we were stuck there for quite a while due to the rain and because we were bored, Jannah decided to play with my face, yes, she dolled me up and as usual, the guys entertained themselves with their PSP.. And when we were done, the rain kinda stopped and so we went out. Cabbed to Pasir Ris Downtown East and dammit, it started raining again, so Jannah's effort all went down the drain... Oh and, Paula's chalet's the one with a room and a toilet with a balcony. There were too many people with too little space and so we had to wait outside. Sang her a birthday song, ate and a while later, her families all left and that's when we got to sit down. Baby and I cabbed home at about 2 in the morning while Jannah, Jas and Baby Erwin stayed over. Sunday, 07-09-08. Woke up really late, it's been like this recently. Somehow trying to run away from every single thing, always wishing that I would sleep and not wake up, ever. Was home the whole day, till night time. Went over to Baby's and his friends were all there as well. Wanted to watch some Pontianak movie but we ended up watching Pocong 3 instead. Kinda disappointed as it did not turn out to be as scary as expected. Anyway, went home at about 3am, after the movie. Was planning to go to school but now, I'm not going. Instead, I'm gonna go meet Baolian. Oh yah, Time to mug like crazy again. Plus, school's timetable's all changed, argh. And girlfriends, I miss all of you so much. Lets meet up soon okays! :) Another song that I'm currently hooked on, By 12 Stones, Stay. (My blog's song now) I walk to the edge again searching for the truth. Taken by the memories, of all that I've been through. If I could hear your voice, i know i would be okay. I know that I've been wrong but I'm begging you to stay, won't you stay? Chorus: Will you be here or will I be alone, will I be scared, you'll teach me how to be strong, and if I fall down will you help me carry on, I cannot do this alone. I wish that I could turn back time just to have one more chance. To be the man I need to be, I pray you'll understand. If I could hear your voice, i know i would be okay. I know that I've been wrong, but I'm begging you to stay won't you stay? Chorus: Will you be here or will I be alone, will I be scared, you'll teach me how to be strong, and if I fall down will you help me carry on, I cannot do this alone. I need your hand to help me through this time again. Nothing compares to how I feel when I look at you. You never know,you never know tomorrow. You never know, you never know tomorrow,don't walk away. Will you be here or will I be alone, will I be scared, you'll teach me how to be strong, and if I fall down will you help me carry on, I cannot do this alone. Chorus: Will you be here or will I be alone, will I be scared, you'll teach me how to be strong, and if I fall down will you help me carry on, I cannot do this alone. I am not alone, I know your there I am not alone, I know your there I am not alone, I know your there I am not alone. It's the end of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we have spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly like i have known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and only you that i need, baby love. |