|
Monday, September 22, 2008 12:56 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates. Was busy the whole weekend. And yes, Joey is a happy happy girl! "Because with Baby around, nothing else matters." (:Like I mentioned in my previous post, the new maid came. And yes, no more doing of houseworks! *Cheers to all the maid agencies* Taught her some stuffs and all, blogged then I did the 529ners' stuffs. Bathed and everything then went over to Baby's. Slacked with his friends and I got home late. Friday, 19-09-08. Baby woke up in the morning, yes, in the morning and he woke me up! *angry face* He was telling me that he's so very bored at home and all, so I asked him to come over. Was planning to let him use the computer and so I can continue my sleep but no, I did not get to sleep after that. Instead, we watched Naruto online. And Baby went home at almost 7pm. Met Baby after they played soccer. Got home late as well. Saturday, 20-09-08. Met Rafiqah and we went to Bugis to get my tshirts. Brunch at Long John Silver. Walked around till about 5 going 6pm then Rafiqah went home. And I met Baby and Taufiq at Far East. Then walked to Paragon to meet Syafiq. Shopped and shopped and shopped. And we had our dinner at KFC, Far East. Adeq came to meet me after that and that's when the madness began. I was playing with Baby's lighter and somehow I spoilt it. So when Adeq came, I took my bag and told her to accompany me to 7eleven as I wanted to get a new lighter. Bought the lighter and we shopped. Then Adeq and I separated from them boys as we were talking. So I decided to call Baby as we could not find them. AND THAT WAS WHEN I FOUND MY PHONE MISSING! Called Baby and told him that I lost my phone, asked whether or not he took it and he said no. So immediately Adeq and I went round searching for it. Called Daddy, asked Daddy to call Afiq to ask if my phone's with him because something kept telling me that it was with Baby! Daddy did not call back so I called him again and he says that the phone was not with Afiq. So we continued searching for it. Imagine me in my 3inch heels half walking and half running around town looking for a god damned bloody small phone! The weird things was that the person who took my phone did not off it. Adeq and I went to all the places we went to but no one seen/took it. So we decided to give up. Adeq went to meet her friends, I met Baby at Heeren's and we continued shopping. It was only when I was alone with Syafiq when he said to me : "Hp kau ngan Afiq lah!" (Your phone's with Afiq lah!) I was fuming with anger yet I laughed like a crazy asshole. Shouted at Baby, we all laughed like mad and he gave me back my phone. Called Daddy and scolded him as well, for not telling me when he knows. And they all say : "Its a lesson for you, for not taking care of your stuffs and for leaving it there just like that." What a way to teach me as lesson eh! My feet's full of blisters and both my thighs are still so painful even up till now! Hahaha, but I still love Baby and Daddy okays :) We continued shopping after that and then we walked to Plaza Singapura. Then we slacked for a little while more and we all bus-ed home. Sunday, 21-09-08. Met Baby and Bai at interchange and we train-ed to City Hall. Shopping again! :) Peninsular, Marina Square, Citylink. Train-ed back to bedok for dinner. Then Bai went home while Baby and I bus-ed to Bugis. I bought my top and we continued shopping. And we bumped into my best friend, Fie. But because his girlfriend was there, we could not talk to each other at all. FUCK SHITE. Oh, and suddenly, I wanted to eat Dendeng and so we bus-ed to Geylang! Bought Dendeng, walked around a little then we bus-ed to his place. Met his friends, and slacked the night away. And like as usual, I got home late. The reason why my weekend was so packed with events = Baby started work today. It's not 1.35pm, which means that there's still like 7 and a half more hours before he finish work. Urgh, I miss him already........... But its okay, because I will be meeting him during his break :) Shall update again tonight/tomorrow. Bye all. |