JoeyBfly


music


Wednesday, September 03, 2008 12:40 AM
Pictures of that unplanned trip to East Coast Park with Herdiana and them boys :)
Herdiana, and yes woman, you have a name!
Lol(:
Afiq, Bai, Kechiq.
I snapped a photo of him and he closed his eyes due to the flash.
And this is what he gave me when I told him to open his eyes!
Lol, and that's Farid.
Taufiq, the very funny one. And this is Razif.

Monday, 01-09-08.
I was home the whole day, studying and resting.
Yes, last minute mugging but hopefully, it'll pay off :)
Wanted to rest my mind and clear my head and so I went downstairs alone.
Home an hour later.
And thanks to Mr. Monster Killer, I slept early :D

Tuesday, 02-09-08.

Thanks to Mr. Monster Killer for waking me up :)
Got ready and everything, met that two buggers(Prashan&Faiz) and exams, here we come!
AND PLEASE DON'T ASK ME HOW WAS THE PAPER BECAUSE YOU ALL KNOW HOW 'WELL' I'LL DO FOR MY CHINESE.
Papers ended at 12, headed home straight.
Plan was to sleep but that Mr. Monster Killer somehow syco-ed me.
And off I went to Sembawang, yes, sembawang!
LOL!
Slacked the whole afternoon, then dinner at Cavana :)
Thanks for the treat, Mr. Monster Killer!
Slacked again after that and then we said bye.
And I somehow got lost in Yishun, don't ask why.
Bumped into friends and so I stayed with them till almost 12am.


Mr. Monster Killer, tag okays?
Don't be a silent reader!
Anyway, thanks for making me so happy today and also yesterday.
See you tomorrowwww.
Oh, and I hope you'll find your "hundred years" soon.
:D