|
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 4:07 PM
Monday, 29-09-08. The night before, so many things ran through my head. Could not get to sleep, my brain forced my mind to think of so many stuffs. I do not even know if the stuffs that I was thinking of is important or not. Anyway, because I slept late, I woke up late. My Chemistry paper was at 945am and I woke up at 915am. And I was late for a whole god damned half an hour. Biology paper was at 1130am. Then I went home after that. Maths paper was at 2pm but I went half an hour late cause I did not want to sit there for the whole 2 hours. There are two types of exam papers, revised or the old one. The new one's harder and I'm taking the new one :( Heavy rain suddenly and we were all stuck at the school. Went home when the rain got smaller. Met Jocelyn at Paya Lebar at about 630pm. Dinner with Baby and his friend at MacDonald's. Then Baby went back to work while Jocelyn and I walked around the bazaar. I think I went to the bazaar this year for more then like ten times already! Met Baby after his work, and we all bus-ed back to my house. Ate and then I bathed then the three of us walked to Baby's. And Jocelyn cabbed home from there. Met Baby's friends, slacked for a little while then Baby, Taufiq and I cabbed to Geylang. Bazaar yet again, bought my Kebaya Nonya and then we cabbed back to Baby's. Taufiq then joined the rest of Baby's friend to Razif's place as Razif wanted to dye his hair. Syed, then followed me and Baby home and we watched Kecoh Kecoh Raya. MacDonald's for supper and we all went home at about 430am. When we were on the bus going back to my place yesterday, Jocelyn asked me a question which I really could not answer. The question she asked was : "What makes you get attracted to Afiq?" I thought about it last night before I went to sleep. But till now, I do not know the answer. Shall tell you guys the answer someday, but that's only if I ever get it. Sick and tired, am I already? |