|
Friday, September 26, 2008 2:15 PM
 Me : "U, senyum, nak amik gambar lah, testing2 my new phone's camera, cepat lah uuuuuu!"  Me : "Gambar tadi muke tak handsem lah, amik lagy, smile properly lah..."  Me : "U, we try flash kay." After the photo's taken.... Me : "Sialah, my face so white, like ghost like that!" Baby says : "U why so bright sey, until I cannot see my nose and mouth. And why my collar glowing?"  Wanna know why his face's like this? Cause he was squeezing my stomach, hahaha!  Thursday, 25-09-08.
I did not go to school as Mr High Fever decided to pay me a visit in the morning. Slept till late afternoon, was feeling much much better. So I bathed and all, then went over to Baby's workplace. Bought dinner, and we ate. After eating, we decided to camwhore with my new phone. Yeah, Daddy bought me a new phone because my other phone's kinda spoilt already when I've only used it for maybe two or three months? -.- Then Baby went back to work and I waited for him at the playground. Then we went home together, slacked at my area then Baby went to meet his friends. Went home, bathed and all then met my friends at Bedok MacDonald's. Got home late.
To all my loves, Baby and I are getting better and better as each day passes by. And that is the why, JOEY IS A HAPPY HAPPY GIRL :) But I am missing girlfriends so much! Oh, and Mus, I miss you like so giler the babi! Hugs and kisses to all. XOXO
|