JoeyBfly


music


Thursday, September 25, 2008 5:01 AM
I miss this woman so fucking damn much!

Wednesday, 24-09-08.

Look at the date, another month passed.
Another month without you.
It has been so long, yet all my questions are still left unanswered.
It has been so long, I know I should stop blogging bout the 24Th already.
But I cannot, because it is so difficult, it has already become a habit, a very bad habit which I have been practising since so long ago.
I do not know how you are doing now, but I really really hope that you are happy and that you are doing fine.
So many times I wanna just call you and ask how you are but I know I cannot.
Things between us were never and will never ever be simple.
I am still stuck here somewhere but I think I am doing just fine.
And I do hope that one day, soon enough, I will stop thinking about you because you still conquer my mind and heart most of the time sometimes.
xoxo

School, then met Baby at his workplace.
Dinner together then I waited for him to finish work.
We went back together.
Slacked with his friends, and we all went home at about 12am.
Back home, bathed and changed.
(fillintheblank) came, fetched me and off we went to East Coast Park.
Home-d at 4am.



Finally, some excitement back in my life again.
So happy like giler the babi!
And bestie Fie, I miss you so very very so very very so very very much!