JoeyBfly


music


Saturday, September 06, 2008 3:08 AM

Haven't really been in the mood for anything.
Oh well, shall update about my Friday first.

Friday, 05-09-08.

I slept the whole day, for like 12 or 13hours.
I just did not feel like doing anything, just felt like hiding from things, from the world, from everybody.
And so I slept, not answering any calls or replying any messages till I gave up because too many people were looking for me.
Just when I felt like hiding, urgh.
So I replied all messages, returned all calls and yes, answered call as well.
So much for hiding from the world...
Bathed, had dinner and then rotted in my room again.
Movie marathon with sister till she fell asleep.
And now, I'm so bored out of my freaking mind.
Ahhhhh, I need some new excitement!
Okay, full stop for now.




So, if you've been reading my blog everyday, then you should know that I'm pretty not okay.
I wish I know what's wrong with me either.
I think I really need a long break, I know I've been saying so for quite some time but now I feel like I seriously really need that break soon.
Life's been really (fillintheblank).
Things are that complicated, so much so that I myself do not know which word best describes it.
I do not know whats wrong.
I feel like giving up on everything that I've been working hard for.
I'm that tired, really really that tired.
I was happy once, once upon a time.
Where the sun still shine and the birds still chirp.
But when I lost you, its like the moon took over and the birds all went far away.
You were everything I wanted, just so you know.
And no, I'm not saying that I want him back, I'm just saying for the sake of letting myself feel better.
Now, I'm searching for a new meaning, for the sun and the birds.
But where have they gone to?
People say :
"This is just a phase of life that you have to go through, and once you go through it, things will get better, you will be happy and everything will be okay".
But just when will this phase end?
It's been more than a year and a half, isn't it long enough already?
Oh well, I do not think that I can hold on much longer.
Somebody please give me a reason to believe again?
Please give me a reason to hold on, to hang on and to stay strong.
Cause it's been so long, so long that I'm running out of reasons myself.
I'm not weak; but I'm not that strong either.
Anyway, I'm sorry for this "emo" entry.