JoeyBfly


music


Monday, September 01, 2008 2:34 AM

Deela syg.
Picture taken sometime ago, at Afgan.

Saturday, 30-08-08.

Rotted at home the whole day.
Was supposed to meet Isma to study but plans got canceled last minute.
And so I thought I was gonna rot the whole night at home as well.
When a woman rescued me from my boredom!
(She was bored too, that's why.)
And that woman is.............................
HERDIANA!
Met her at MacDonald's, ate and talked.
Then last minute plan to follow Baby and his friends to East Coast.
Herdiana, Farid, Fad, Razif and I cabbed over while the rest cycled.
And the cab we took was rocking.
The uncle blasted reggaeton music, it's like Ebar/Phunk bar in there!
Feeling2 club skejap, skejappp jer :)
They fished, we talked and talked and talked and talked.
And Herdiana and I cabbed home at almost 5am.
Pictures will be uploaded once I get them from that woman okays :D

Sunday, 31-08-08.
I met that somebody in the afternoon.
Then got home at about 8 at night and Daddy drove me over to Baby's.
Slacked and all, watched soccer at the coffee shop there and I went home at 1am.

Oh, exams' starts on Tuesday and somehow I still feel so very unprepared.
I hope that exams will end soon.
I desperately need a long break, from studies, from life, from people, from everything.
I need some time on my own.
And it shall be pretty soon, my long break from the world shall be pretty soon.
Till we meet again.