JoeyBfly


music


Wednesday, September 10, 2008 4:37 AM
Before, when he was still so small.
Still so fragile and skinny.
And this is him now.
So chubby and full of fats everywhere!
Oh yah, he's only like three months old I think :)
I'm just posting this because I got no latest pictures!
Lol, and I just wanted to share with you people this cute little Bambam.
Okay, time for updates.

Tuesday, 09-09-08.

I did not go to school, and I slept the whole day.
Was supposed to go to Teh Tarik with Rafiqah but Daddy's friends came over.
Daddy's very close friend since young, he's been away from Singapore for like almost 5years.
That's why I had to stay with them as well, because it's basic courtesy and respect.
This uncle have always been showering me with gifts for as long as I can remember.
He went overseas to open tattoo parlours all over the world, and now, he's got 5 in Malaysia, 4 in Vietnam and his shops in US and I forgotten where are all opening soon, very successful man.
So plans with Rafiqah was canceled as she had exams the next day.
Entertained them till about almost 9, then Zat accompanied me to borrow the Ipod Touch's cable from Feiyan as mine's spoilt.
Took it and then I went home and I was planning to just rot the whole night in front of the computer when suddenly................................................
MY BEST FRIEND, FIE CALLED ME!!!
I WAS PRACTICALLY JUMPING UP AND DOWN.
We talked for so many hours, but it somehow felt like seconds.
We had endless topics to talk about, so much to whine to each other about, so much to update each other about and just so much stories to share.
Now I know, that he misses me the way I miss him, maybe even more!
I teared, hearing him talk, hearing him tell me how he feel about everything, hearing him tell me that he misses me so much, he's always so worried about me and all.
And I slept well, somehow weird but hearing his voice soothed my heart in such a way that I slept with no disturbance, with no dreams at all, that's how happy I am.


Fie,
What she's doing will not affect me in any way so please do
not let it affect you.
Because the distance and time does not matter, what matters
most is that no matter what, you'll still and always be inside my heart.
I cannot be there for you like how I used to, because your
girl does not like it.
But you know my phone will always be on 24hours for you.
Like what I said in the message I sent you,
Ingat tau, I takkan lupe you, you tetap inside my
heart.
Please take care of yourself when I'm not by your side...