|
Wednesday, September 03, 2008 11:11 AM
This is gonna be a rather random post, I just suddenly feel like blogging and I totally have no idea why. I'm at home now, woke up early in the morning just now as I had Chinese Listening Comprehension at 8am which they somehow postponed till 830am. Headed home straight after that and I had a hair cut, I trimmed the ends and my fringe's not as long now.And now, I'm supposed to be studying for Social Studies as it's almost 1130am now and Social Studies paper is at 2pm. Ohohoh, and Mr Monster Killer and I are heading to town after my paper :) Shall blog again tonight or tomorrow. Gonna go continue mugging now. Bye, world. Mr Monster Killer, Just so you know, I will always be there too. Always, always, always and always will. A random note; I'm missing so many people and things in my life that I don't know what I'm missing at all. (that's only if you understand what I'm trying to say.) "It cuts so deep It hurts down to my soul My friends tell me I ain't the same no more" God, please give me more strength to overcome every other obstacles that coming. But give me a short break for now will you? I'm really really tired. To the extend that I wish I do not exist at all. And you are the reason why I'm still standing till this day. Thank you for everything, dearest. |