JoeyBfly


music


Monday, September 29, 2008 3:32 AM
Baby and I :)
(And I seriously do not know why my legs look so enormous in this picture -.-)
Hafiz coincidentally wore the same top as us.
Haha, so I had two boyfriends on that day =p
Taufiq, Me and Baby.
And again.
And yet again.
Razif and I.
Bai, Hafiz, Ayim, Baby, Botak and Razif.

Friday, 26-09-08.
Was home the whole day, went to meet Baby during his break, had dinner together and then I waited for him to finish work.
Walked around Geylang a little then we went back to his place.
Met his friends, was slacking when suddenly they said that they wanted to go shopping at Geylang and so we caught the last bus over.
Me, Baby, Ayim, Bai and Razif, Syafiq met us there.
Botak, Hafiz and Wawin joined us later.
Walked around till I forgotten what time, bought Wujud 2.
Waited for Rahman to finish work and then we all cabbed back to Baby's to watch together.
And we all went home at about 4 in the morning.

Saturday, 27-09-08.
JOCELYN IS BACK IN SINGAPORE! :D
Met Baby, Razif, Bai and Botak at Bedok interchange and we train-ed to City Hall.
Shopping, yet again! :)
Dinner at MacDonald's and we continued shopping after that.
Marina Square, then to Suntec.
Baby bought a belt, but he misplaced it because we were all to excited about the F1 race.
Walked to Bugis after that and we bus-ed home.
I went home straight.
Not a good day at all, plenty of tiffs with Baby.
Its not him, its me actually and I do not know whats wrong..
Its been like this recently.
Is it just that I'm mood swinging because I'm gonna get my period soon or maybe, just maybe,
I AM SICK AND TIRED?

Sunday, 28-09-08.
Baby woke me up at about 1pm.
Bathed and everything then went over to Baby's as I needed to pass him the top.
And yeah, it's the picture at the top of this post.
Met his friends at 3pm, and we bus-ed to Bedok and train-ed to Orchard.
Bai, Me, Baby, Ayim and Razif walked and shopped around Far East.
Bumped into so many people -.-
Hafiz and Botak joined us later.
And Hafiz wore the same top as me and Baby!
(Inserts laughs)
Bus-ed to City Hall after that.
Met Taufiq outside Peninsular and we walked and shopped around.
Dinner at the makan place at Peninsular's basement.
The place looks kinda low class but the food, delicious like wow :D
Marina Square after eating, shopped again.
And Baby bought the same belt again, the one he misplaced the day before.
Walked to Bugis after that, more shopping!
And we all train-ed back to Baby's.
Slacked, and we watched soccer at the coffee shop.
Ate again, then Baby and I cabbed to Mustafa Center.
Shopped again :)
Cabbed home after that.

Girlfriends, best friends, close friends, school friends, friends,
I miss all of you so fucking fucking fucking fuck much!
I miss my life, my own world and my own people.
I may not be meeting you all as often as I used to now, but you guys are never for once forgotten.

Because I still love all of you very much, no matter how far apart we are.

SPECIAL DEDICATION TO :
MY DEAREST ONE AND ONLY DADDY LOVE.
Thank you so much for pampering me like crazy.
Thank you so much for always tolerating my nonsense.
Thank you so much for understanding me so well.
Thank you so much for being the best Daddy ever.
And last but not least,
Thank you so much for ALWAYS giving me money whenever I ask for it, regardless of the sum!

AND MUS, THIS TIME ROUND, DADDY ROCKS BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG TIME!
:)