JoeyBfly


music


Friday, August 01, 2008 12:03 PM
Wednesday, 300708.

I did not go to school.
Instead, accompanied TLOML for his two interviews, one at Joo Chiat complex and the other one at Peninsular.
(and he got the job at peninsular!)
Ate at Long John before that.
And after that, we went to Paya Lebar, to meet someone.
___________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________
Then we bus-ed to East Coast, together with that someone.
Sat around, talked more.
Then at about 730pm, Alia came.
Bought subway, sat down a little while and then we cabbed back to my place.
Daddy paid for cab fare.
Ate under my block, and then we slack at that particular playground and at almost 12am, Alia went home.
And for me, I went home, charged my phone, talked to Afiq and then the instant TLOML messaged, I rushed out!
And I got home at about 5am.
(second day I'm not meeting you, hehs.)

Thursday, 010807.

(today's TLOML's first day at work!)
Okay, I did not go to school again and, my exams are in a month's time!
God dammit!!
Met TLOML in the morning at about 9am.
And was with him till about 4pm.
Things happened and thank god Tam called.
(second time you saving me eh, tam!)
Went home, rested for a while and at about 7pm, passed Nurul food.
Met Jingfeng, he bought me ciggies.
Slacked, talked for a while and then I went to fetch Lisha.
Sent her to her dad.
And then I saw my belo.
(the first time I saw you in like more than 67hours?)
:D:D:D:D:D
Cabbed over to Afgan, met Alia, Mus and Hafiz.
Had dinner and we laughed all the way okays.
I know, they know but public don't know!
I love my girls(including hafiz).
Slacked a little while after eating and then we all separated.
Bused back to Bedok and, I decided to meet Afiq.
(haha, rindu lah kirekan!)
And so was with him till about 4am.
Then I met TLOML and I went home at about 11am.



Afiqbaby,
So, I'm not meeting you as often now.
But you will still and always be my belo okays.
You may not be right in front of my eyes, but you will always be inside my thoughts and mind.
Missing you already, darling.
Loveloves(:

Firdaus sayang,
I hope and pray that nothing will happen to you.
Even if anything does happen, I'll pray that you'll get the lightest sentence okay.
And no matter how far apart we are, we'll always be near.
(you know, I know)
You're very much loved by me.

Labels: