JoeyBfly


music


Wednesday, August 27, 2008 2:34 PM

The very much loved girlfriends.
Mustamar, Myself, Alia and Ismadiana.
:)
My baby, Ismadiana.
AND LASTLY, ALL OF US DOING MY TRADEMARK!
:D


Monday, 25-08-08.

I did not go to school because as usual, I woke up late.
(But I'm studying at home, I swear.)
Was waiting for Baby to be home from school when suddenly, Fie's girlfriend called me up.
And because she did not know where to go, she asked if I wanted to meet her and so, I bathed and everything then met her under my block.
Sat under my block and we talked about Fie, her boyfriend and my best friend.
Both of us are very sad with what's happened, but neither or us wanna show.
And so fake smiles were exchanged throughout the whole long chat we had.
Then we headed to Bedok to get ciggies, smoked for a while and then she left for work and I went home.
Was supposed to meet Baby at his place but, I'm lazy lah.
The weather so nice and all, just felt like lazing at home.
Moreover, Baby's playing soccer so I'll be rotting even if I were to go over so I chose to rot at home.
(Sorry Baby!)
And to my surprise, Baby got home early cause he didn't really feel like playing soccer but still my lazy ass refuses to go over and so I did not get to see Baby :(
But we were on the phone the whole while so at least I don't miss him that much.
Lovelove Baby!

Tuesday, 26-08-08.

And again, like always, I did not go to school cause I woke up real late.
Bathed, got ready and all and then I met Rafiqah at Bedok platform.
She accompanied me to Kallang to get my Nike slippers, thanks love! :)
Then we walked around a little, got what I wanted to buy and all then she headed home while I went to meet Isma, Mus and Alia to study.
(Rafiqah was supposed to study with me also but because it was late already, so she had to go home.)
But when we met, we didn't exactly study.
Just so you know, we had so much of catching up to do, so much things and news to share, so much stories to exchange and so much pictures to take.
So we girls did what we had to and then we met Hafiz at Teh Tarik and we had our late dinner there.
And we also camwhored alot!
(Pictures are all in the previous post.)
We laughed our asses off, all of us.
We always have so much fun together, even much more fun after Hafiz joined our group and started hanging out with us.
I love my girls and Hafiz!
And to all those other girls who haven't met us in quite a while, please make it on Friday please.
(Yuhanis, Liyana, Sharifah, Nazihah, Mirah, Fadillah)
And at almost 11pm, we all went our separate ways.
Baby fetched me at the bus stop and we went home together :)
(Baby's getting sweeter and nicerrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I loike!)
He ate his dinner and I fell asleep.
After he finish eating, he woke me up and we watched TV together.
And I got home at about 3am.

Exams are starting next week!
Like fucking fast right?

Tuesday, 02 September 2008.
;Chinese Paper 1 and 2.
Wednesday, 03 September 2008.
;Chinese Listening Comprehension/Social Studies.
Thursday, 04 September 2008.
;English Paper 1 and 2.
Monday, 29 September 2008.
;Chemistry/Biology/Maths Paper 1.
Friday, 03 October 2008.
;Maths Paper 2/Geography.
Tuesday, 07 October 2008.
;Principals Of Accounts.

Let's just hope that my last minute mugging will pay off.
Or else it would be so many thousands flushed down the drain.
It's always like that, when I'm only left with a week or so, only do I wake up and start mugging.
I wonder if I'll ever get rid of this very bad habit.
People, please keep reminding me that my exams are next week.
Thank you :)


D.O.D,
Even though we cannot be what you want us to be.
I'm really very happy that I got to know you.
Even though the timing's wrong.
We cant change the past, but we create our future.
So for now, lets just go with the flow shall we?
I'm sorry if I ever did hurt you in any way.
You know I never meant to and will never.
And I'm always here to talk to you like always.
You know I'll always answer your calls cause I enjoy talking to you as much as you enjoy talking to me.
Thanks for making my days a whole lot easier to get by every single day.
You know I appreciate all your words so much :)