Tuesday, 050808.(Fie sayang, its the fifth day and yet, there's still no news of you.
I really pray that you're okay.
And I hope you know that everyday without you here is so weird.
I miss you so much.)
So I did not go to school, as usual.
Slept till late afternoon.
Woke up when the sun's already setting due to Grandmother's loud voice.
Bathed and all then cabbed to Peninsular.
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH.
(I know, Alia know, you don know!=P)
Bought Subway for brunch/dinner and then bused back to Chai Chee.
Stoning session alone, till about 11pm.
Met TLOML and I reached home at about 3am.
Wednesday, 060808.
(Fie sayang, its the sixth day already.)
Woke up at about 1pm, bathed and all then rushed over to Afiq's.
Down to the rental shop and yes, another box of Naruto.
We're addicted to it, I don know why either.
Watched at his house, with his sister's children, till his mum and dad came home.
Continue watching the whole box, then we went for our early dinner at the coffee shop.
Street soccer court after eating.
They played soccer and I played stupid games in the psp.
At 10pm, back to Afiq's.
Bathed and all then Ayim came, and we went down to meet Firdaus, his wife and daughter.
To the coffee shop again as his wife was hungry.
Then Ayim and I headed to Afiq's house again.
Left at 2am and I met TLOML again.
(And it shall be the last.)
And I just got home a while ago.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Afiqbaby,
For everything that we've been talking about these few days.
I just wanna let you know that I'm here, beside you, with every single step you take and I'm sure you know that as well.
I know that I'm the only one you go to with everything inside your mind, all that's troubling you.
But no worries okay baby, because you know you can always count on me.
Don't feel stress or troubled, cause you'll always have me.
I'll share your burden, I'll never leave you.
Let me be your reason, because now, you are mine.
:)
And, wanna know why I love Alia Qistina so much?
This is why :
.AliaQistina.ZacOkenzie. says (4:14 AM):
rain or shine we're together what
don't worry, come to me i don't want you to be alone
.AliaQistina.ZacOkenzie. says (4:17 AM):
when you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong. and you'll finally see the truth, that a hero lies in you(:
LOVE YOU FOR ALWAYS(: