JoeyBfly


music


Monday, August 25, 2008 2:37 PM
This post's gonna be along post with lotsa pictures, enjoy!
:)


Sunday, 24-08-08.

Notice the date?
It's the 24Th again, time flies :')
Was home the whole day, Baby went to his cousin's place to return the phone.
Then at about 8pm, Baby appeared at my doorsteps!
Happy happy happy :)
MacDonald's for dinner then we went to his place and slacked with his friends.
Everybody went back at about 12am and so Baby and I went home and I went home at 3am.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPRESSIONS OF MATS AND MINAHS!! HAHAHAAHAHA.


Saturday, 23-08-08.


Baby went to watch soccer match and so I had to wait for him at home.
Met Baby, Syafiq and Rahman at phone booth at about 630 in the evening.
And we train-ed to City Hall.
Esplanade :)
There was some kinda performance and so we stood there watching while waiting for the fireworks.
Got to meet Lylie :)
Fireworks was great, very beautiful, Baby was "wow-ing all the way".
And we headed to Marina Square after that.
Got to meet Fie's girlfriend.
Dinner at Subway, Baby's addicted to Subway already!
Then we train-ed back to Bedok and we camwhored like crazy in the train.
All the way from City Hall to Bedok, we were laughing and people were staring at us like as though we had three heads each!
But I enjoyed myself very much :)
Back to Baby's place after that and we slacked with his friends.
Then we went up at I forgotten what time, and I went home in the morning again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The one who's always been like a Mom to me, the one going through with me all the worsest shites that happened in my life.
She's five/six months pregnant :)
My "mom" and her daughter.
Being pregnant is a blessing, agree?
That bitch, aka my sister, haha.
Me, sister, Gracia.
She say she loves me.
The birthday celebration.
Gracia.
Daddylove :)
Camwhoring at City Hall :)


Friday, 22-08-08.


HAPPY 87TH BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA! :)
Baby woke me up at 12 but I fell asleep again.
And so Baby had to wait for 2hours for me at Ang Mo Kio MRT.
Sorry Baby! :(
When I reached, we slacked there for a while then we train-ed to City Hall to meet Ayim and Kechiq.
Boarded the train and off we went to Queensway.
Ayim bought the shoes he wanted and then we had our brunch at the hawker nearby.
Then we bus-ed back to Bedok, the three of them sent me home.
I met sister, then cousin came to fetch us.
Headed to I forgotten which restaurant and had dinner there, family reunion somehow.
Took lotsa pictures and had hell lotsa fun!
Daddy then drove us home after that.
Bathed and all then met Nurul and we walked to Baby's together.
And I went home in the morning, as usual.



My dear best friend,
Thursday shall determine everything.
And every night, I pray for you.
Missing you so much.

My dear D.O.D,
"This is call faith you tau tak.
Pemberiyan tuhan.
We cant change it.
I love you, joey, i really do, very much :]"
I swear this message of yours made me speechless.
If only I know you earlier, serious.
I'm sorry but this's the furthest we can go for now.
I don't know what will happen in the future but for whatever it is, you make my days alot more easier to get by.
Thank you, dear.