|
Wednesday, August 20, 2008 1:34 AM
Sunday, 170808. I was home the whole day, trying to be a good girl you see. I can't afford to be in any kind of trouble anymore. So, even though me being a good girl now might not make any difference to what the sentence would be, I'm just being a good girl for the sake of Daddy. I'm still going out every night and returning home only in the morning. Which means that every night when my officer call, Daddy have to lie and say that I'm sleeping when actually he knows very well that I'm not even at home. Just for the sake of protecting my ass and Daddy, I love you very much :) So as I was saying, I was home the whole day. Then at about 1030 at night, Baby came over on his bicycle and I had to transfer stuffs from his PSP to MP3. Then after that we waited for Nurul under her block, Baby then cycled home first while Nurul and I walked. Nurul went home and I went to the coffee shop to meet Baby and friends. Pratas for dinner. Then Nurul and family came while the rest left. Accompanied Nurul and family for their supper then we went to meet the rest under Baby's block. And there were many police cars patrolling, Baby got worried so me and him went up to his place first. Then at about 6am, Baby cycled me home(: Took ciggies from Daddy then we went downstairs again. Talked about the most recent quarrel we had and we laughed our ass off! Imagine us not talking for two days just because of that silly quarrel. But I'm glad that we're okay now and that Baby is changing. Love love Baby :) Monday, 180808. Baby and I both went to school. Daddy wanted to drive us to school but I said no because I'm meeting my precious Ah-Li. Met Alia on the train and we train-ed to school together. Met Fie at Banquet and Alia wet to class first. Then Fie and I had a very long talk. For your info, Fie is now attached and his gf DOES NOT allow him to contact with me because she's jealous of our closeness. And I seriously don't understand why -.- Then at about 12noon, Fie went home while Alia and I met Baby and his friends at the MRT. Train-ed to Bugis and his friends got his stuff then we all bus-ed home as we had no plans. It was raining. Baby came over to my house. And a while later, Rafiqah came as well. Rafiqah then used the computer while Baby fell asleep. And seeing Baby sleep made me sleepy as well. And so we both fell asleep, haha. Then at about 630 in the evening, Baby woke up and went home first. And a while later, Rafiqah went home as well. And so, I slept....... Till at about 11 at night, Baby called and woke me up. Was supposed to meet him but didn't in the end cause I was having a fever and Baby didn't allow me to go over. So I slept till the next morning. Tuesday, 190808. I did not go to school as I overslept. Baby went and so I slept, while waiting for Baby to come after his lessons end. Woke up at I forgotten what time and Baby reached at about 4pm. Then we slacked at home while waiting for my little sister to come home as we were supposed to bring her to East Point to buy the stuffs she needed for her exam the next day. Sister then came home, bathed and all and then we headed to KFC. Baby and sister ate. Then my other sister came and Daddy drove them to East Point while Baby and I train-ed because Daddy had friends in the car with him and there wasn't enough space. After buying what she needed, Daddy fetched the both of them home and Baby and I bus-ed to Afgan. Met IsmaHafiq, Mus, Alia, Dilah, Hafiz and Mirah. Had diner and then we camwhored at nearby Macdonalds. And we all went home at bout 10plus, if I'm not wrong. And I'm very happy today. Because I got to meet my sayangs and also because I had Baby with me. I love korangs very muchie :) Since the above posts are all happy, its time for the sad news. ![]() What I'm going to type now, is something which is something which I have to tell some of you. But I'm typing it here instead cause I don't wish to say it.
I HAVE PHOTOS TO UPLOAD, BUT I'M JUST NOT IN THE MOOD TO UPLOAD THEM NOW. |