JoeyBfly


music


Wednesday, August 13, 2008 7:33 PM


My last post's on the 10 of August, in the afternoon at 5pm.
But that very night, a few hours after I blogged, I found out something.
Something which I never thought would happen.
Not many people knows what happened though, because I don't see the need in telling everyone.
So yeah, only those who matters to me know what exactly happened.
And no, I'm not gonna blog about it because it is something which is not nice at all, I repeat, not at all.
When I found out, I swear I was shock, I still am, even up till now.
I never thought that you were like this, never thought that beneath that innocent face, lies a someone who's so scheming, so fake and oh-so evil.
Anyway, because of what happened, I chose to stay away from home in case Daddy asks me questions which I do not want to answer.
And so I seek shelter at the place where I spent most of my time at years ago, yes, my second home :)
The first night I found out, you were quiet, you didn't call/message.
And if we did talk on the phone, it would be exchanging of harsh words and then hanging up on each other.
I didn't really care, because I know that you're the one at fault.
This lasted for more than 12hours, till the next day, the morning, the afternoon and even till evening, it was still the same, no improvements at all.
Then night came, along with your message.
You asked me to meet you, and so I did, we talked.
I wanted to leave, but something inside of me keep telling me not to.
You gave me a choice, to leave or to stay.
I was confused at first, but now, after much thinking and talking, I've decided to stay.
Yes, one last chance.
Just one more, one more mistake and I'll be leaving for good.
I know that I've said this for quite a few times, but this time, I mean it, its for real.
(So if you're reading this now, please do wake up soon.)


You said you'll change.
I'll believe.
You said that it'll take time.
I'll wait.
You said that you're sorry.
I'll forgive.
You asked if I would leave.
I'll stay.




Please never let it happen again.
I can't, take another blow.
Too much stuffs have been happening in my life lately, its kinda hard to swallow everything.
Too many things, too little time.
Anyway, thanks Jocelyn, Alia, Mustamar, Rafiqah and Shikin for being there.
(I hope I didn't miss out any names, but if I did, please do tell me.)
I love you people very much, way much more than words can say, thank you all once again.


And the passage above, would be my update for the 11 and 12 of August.
If you do not understand or know what I'm talking about above, please DO NOT ask me;
Because I do not wish to repeat the story.
I've forgiven, so the story's closed.
I don't see the point in talking about it anymore, because I believe you won't be able to help.
Thank you(: