|
Saturday, August 30, 2008 6:23 PM
I was home the whole day, studied a little, re-arranged stuffs in my room. Then bathed and got ready. Met Dann in the late afternoon, slacked for a little while then he left to meet his friends while I walked to the bus stop to meet Baby. Bus 17 to Afgan to meet my other darlings. Baby and I was late, so when we arrived, IsmaHafiq, Alia, Iqsan&friends, Mus, Yana, Ifah were already there. Ordered food and all, did some catching up and we took ALOT of pictures. (Imagine over 100photos in like only an hour?) And Mus says : "What will you get when you put us all together?" The answer is : "Hundreds of pictures!" I LOVE MY GIRLS, HAFIZ AND ALSO IQSANNNNNN :D Oh, and not forgetting Baby! And we all separated at almost 11pm. Baby and I went to meet his friends at his place. But I left at 1am cause I was sleepy already. I swear I enjoyed myself so much! I've been at home since just now and I'm so bored out of my freaking mind. Damn, should have followed Baby to the soccer match! But anyway, I might be meeting Isma darling later, to study :) Shall update again tonight or tomorrow yeah. Take care, loves. |