JoeyBfly


music


Friday, August 29, 2008 2:12 PM
The day where Baby, and the three of us(those in the picture above) went to watch the fireworks :)
Baby and I, at Suntec's Fountain Of Wealth.

Thursday, 28-08-08.

I was home the whole day, rotting.
Since I haven been going to school, home's where I'm at everyday unless I have plans or unless I'm waiting for Baby to come over.
Was on the phone/computer the whole afternoon till evening.
Went out to get ciggies before meeting Rafiqah and I bumped into Dann and so he accompanied me.
(We didn't get any ciggies in the end as we couldn't find the uncle -.-)
Then we met Rafiqah, and bus-ed to Shikin's and Dann went home.
Talked for a while and then we headed to Shop and Save.
Bought nuggets, seaweed chicken and chips back to her place.
And it's like as though we were having a party because there's simply too much food!
(We didn't finish the food in the end.)
Did some catching up but hell no, it wasn't enough at all.
Rafiqah left for home at almost 11pm because her Mum/Dad kept calling, we sent her to the bus stop.
And I left for home at a little before 12am.
Reason for leaving early was because I did not want to miss the last bus BUT, in the end, I cabbed home.
Got home, rested for a while before heading to meet ____, yes, after such a long time :)

Oh oh oh, I didn't get to meet Baby because he went to his cousin's place.
When he's home, I'm at Shikin's place.

And when I got back to Chai Chee, he asked me to go over but I met ____ instead.
I'm sorry, Baby!
See you later okays, Sayang.
Hearts and am missing you so muchie much much :)



PS;
Shikin & Rafiqah,
Yesterday was fun aye?
Shall do it again sometime soon!
Lovelove korangs :)