JoeyBfly


music


Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:19 AM
Before I continue, let me say something please?
Okay, here I go aye.
BABY♥ , I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU :)
and, Rafiqah, thanks for everything.
I love you forever and ever and everrrrrrrrrrrr!
Wednesday, 27-08-08.

And again I did not attend school.
I know I'm throwing so many thousand bucks down the drain.
But nothing's making me go to school.
I think I study better and much more at home!
Ah fuck, enough about school!
I was home the whole morning and afternoon.
But I dragged my ass of my bed in the evening, bathed and everything then went over to Baby♥ 's.
They played soccer so I sat with Nurul and Baby Lisha :)
Then after they played soccer, we continued slacking till about 12am.
Then Razif and I went to Baby♥ 's.
Razif went off at 3am and I left at 4am.

I wonder if you think reading my blog's boring.
As I'm typing out my post, I myself am bored with what I'm typing.
Because in a way or another, somehow what I'm doing everyday is the same.
But anyhows, that's really the life I'm leading now.
So you can say, Baby♥ somehow changed my busy life to such a boring life.
Not that I'm complaining though.
I've seen a change in myself, I'm not sure if you people noticed.
But I know I did.
And no, I don't think that I changed for the worse.
Instead, Daddy thinks that I'm a much better person now too.
So, cheers to Baby♥ ! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dann my dear,
I wish I've known you earlier, I swear I wish I've got to know you earlier.
Your words always make me speechless and you always melt my heart with all those words you say and messages you sent.

"Life is so hard with challenges.
You came in my life and saved my day.
Knowing you was the greatest day I ever had.
I appreciate what you have done when I'm down.
Without you, my life change.
Thanks for all that you've done.
Thanks Baby, I love you!
I promise I'll do my part for you too..
Muahmuah.
I'll treasure you through my life.
Dann loves Joey so MUCH."

"I wrote your name on the board, someone erased it.
I wrote your name on the sand, the waves washed it away.
You're always in my mind but my mind forgets easily.
So I'll put you in my heart.
No matter how and no matter what, you're always in my heart and you'll always be mine.
Love you Baby, muahmuah!"

If only I know you five months ago, my dear, if only.
You make my life so much easier to live, so much easier to survive.
I'm way happier now, I really am.
If you are seeing this, thank you.
Thank you for always giving me your best.
Thank you for always putting a smile on my face.
Thank you for entering my life.
And I know you're hoping for the best.
I don't know for me, but I think that I am too, somehow...