|
Sunday, August 17, 2008 6:18 PM
And after reading Ah-Li(Alia)'s and Ismababy's blog, I realised that I too am missing so many people.
 The nine of us, the bond that never breaks or fade away even though we are all busy with our own life :) (Picture grabbed from IsmaSyg's blog.)
Rafiqah, the one who always remind me about what I should really be doing instead of wasting my life away and for that, I love her very much.
Jannah, Erwin's hot mother! We know each other years ago but only got close through a very heartbreaking incident. And ever since then, we would always share our problems. I love you babe! Aikkai, the one who would do stupid stuffs or say stupid things just to put a smile on my face when I'm not feeling okay. And we both lost a someone who's very close to us due to a very small problem which somehow became very big, that's what made us closer than ever and that's also why he's very much loved by me. And I am also missing a someone who's been very(times a million times) close to me last time, he's like my other half, just that we're friends instead. No one knows and understands me the way he did. I could tell him everything, even things which I couldn't tell my girlfriends or anybody else. We were so close, so close that it hurt so much when we became strangers. And up till this day, we still are. Strangers, when we were so close last time. Recalling back those memories we had together, made me cry, out of sadness and also happiness. Even though we are no longer talking now, he's still very much missed by me. And God, please don't let him suffer anymore. Just for you, my used to be best friend. I hope you'll be strong to face whatever you're facing now. Your msn's pm always make me wanna call you and just be there for you but something keeps holding me back. Things happened, I changed and you did too. God put us through a test to test our friendship and sadly, we failed. But its not entirely your fault cause I am wrong too. Anyway I know you wont be seeing this but, wherever you are and whatever you're doing now, I hope you'll be happy and safe always. Missing you so badly :')
Saturday, 160808. HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY, RACHEL LEE SHIH HUI! :) Anyway, I spent Saturday with baby and his friends. Woke up at around 2pm even though I reached home at 9am that morning. Cousins came over and made a lot of noise and that's what woke me up. Woke baby up at 430pm. Cousin drove me over to baby's after I bathed and all. Then baby and I walked to Damai Secondary School as his friends were having a soccer friendly match. And we won, 6-3 :) By the time the match ended, it was already 730pm. And because the both of us have not eaten, we had dinner at MacDonald's. Then we went to the Rental shop and got another box of Naruto. Street soccer after that to slack for a while before we headed to his place to watch Naruto. Then at 1am, we met his friends at the coffee shop to watch soccer. Back to baby's after that, continued watching Naruto and then at 6am, I went home. Baby, I'm missing you already and I can't wait to see you later! Loveloves(: IsmaSyg, I'm glad you've found love already and thanks for letting me be the first to know. I was so shocked to receive your message last night saying : I want you to be the first to know that I'm attached, to Hafiq =] Anyway, I hope you're happy now, babygirl because I know that I'm very happy for you even though I don know who Hafiq is. Love you so much! dindin #4 says (7:15 PM): tonight will be the last night i chat with you dont be surprised if im not online for a week and dun be worried if im not online for a month i'll be fine, i promise and every night before i sleep i will look at the night sky outside my window and make a wish on the biggest and brightest star that u will be fine and happy forever and if u nid somebody u can message me anytime and anywhere cos im always there for you(: miss me when im gone...
|