|
|
Friday, July 11, 2008 4:43 PM
         
Tuesday, 080708.
Daddyo was being such an angel. :] Because, even though he had only like 3hours of sleep, he still actually cared enough to drive us. Daddyo drove over to Afiq's first, picked him up and then dropped the both of us at Bedok Interchange. EVEN THOUGH FROM BOTH OUR HOUSES, BEDOK INTERCHANGE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A 15MINUTES WALK. Now tell me, how can I not love my Dad? Yes yes, Daddy's girl :] Okay okay, back on track. So, Daddyo dropped up off and we took bus26 to Ang Mo Kio. He sent me to school first but as my friends were not there yet, he accompanied me till they arrived. And then it was lesson time. And at 12plus pm, he came to pick me up. Then we bus-ed back to his place. Bathed, changed and all and then we went over to my place. Same thing happened. And then we bus-ed to Paya Lebar cause he needed to collect his paycheck. Collected and then we headed to the bank but it was already closed and so, we bus-ed to Toa Payoh and thank God, the bank was still open. So, collected the money and then we train-ed to Bugis. Met up with Firdaus and then we waited for his friend. Brunch/dinner at the coffee shop nearby and then we walked to Suntec after that. Chilled at the Fountain Of Wealth. And as we were bored, the result of it the crazy pictures are shown above! HAHA :D At about 11pm, we train-ed home. They sent me to Chai Chee, Firdaus met up with his wife and baby, then all of us slacked under block and they went home at about 1am. Wednesday, 090708. I did not go to school. Slept the whole morning and afternoon away. As usual, Afiq woke me up and then I bathed and everything and walked over to his place. And I bumped into Subari Bin Mastan. As usual, watched them as they played soccer. Then we slacked under the block after that. Bought late dinner, back to Afiq's. And then at about 1230am, I went home. Thursday, 100708. I did not go to school. Daddyo drove me to Bedok Green Secondary School. Because I had my English Nlevel Oral there. It was pretty easy, much easier than what I expected. And, when I steeped into their school hall, I miss Changkat so much. Lol, I never thought that I'd be saying that I miss Changkat. Because all I remember saying when I was still in Changkat is that : "I wish I can get out of this fucking school fast." Yet now, I'm missing Changkat so much,like seriously. Oh man :( Anyway, I bus-ed straight home after that. Slacked a little at home and then I went over to Afiq's, like as usual. Slacked(it was raining and they couldn't play soccer) with his friends till at about 12plus am. And then went over to Firdaus, drank. MacDonald's for supper. And at about 5am, Afiq gave me cab fare home. *I still cannot say the three special words to you yet. I don't wanna say it, unless I mean it. Soon, perhaps?*
|