JoeyBfly


music


Friday, July 18, 2008 5:22 AM

Thursday, 170708.

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, MIN!
:]
Okay, I did not go to school today.
I actually wanted to, I mean, I was awake already at 8am.
Woke Afiq up, and he fell asleep again and so, I did not attend lessons as well.
No mood for school, because he was also sleeping.
:D
Slept the whole day away, both me and him.
We haven been sleeping properly for the past few days.
And so at about 6pm, bathed and all then street soccer court again.
What else rights?
Hahaha.
Blahblahblah, then at about 10pm, headed to his place.
Dinner and all then rotted in front of the TV screen.
And at about 12plus going 1am, Firdaus, Nurul and Baby Lisha came.
Watched WANTED.
And it very very nice, I like it!
Yeaps, Daddyo darling knows that Afiq and I wanna watch that movie and so, he got it for us.
I love him very much, I know I always say that, but I say it only because I mean it okays.
:]
Then we all left his place at about 430am.
And the funniest thing is, when I reached home, I did not message/call him to tell him.
As he's gotta wake up for school in like 2hours.
And just a while ago(time now is 5.32am), he called.
The conversation went like this :
Him : U katne?
(Translation : Where are you?)
Me : I kat umah lah.
(Translation : I'm at home lah.)
Him : Abeh dah sampai umah, tak tau nak message?
(Translation : Then you don't know how to message me when you're home already?)
Me : Oh, u tunggu I message eh?
(Translation : Oh, you wait for my message eh?)
Him : Yah lah!
Me : Oh, sorry sorry.
Him : Haiyer, takper lah.
(Translation : Haiyer, never mind lah.)
Me : Kaykay, go sleep, later I wake you up.
Him : Okaykay.

See, how cute he is?
Hehehe.