JoeyBfly


music


Tuesday, July 15, 2008 3:23 AM

Sunday, 130708.

Slept the whole day away.
Haven been sleeping enough lately.
But fuck, after all the sleeping, my eye bags are still as horrible.
Screw eye bags, hate them, hate them!
Dragged myself up at about 6 in the evening.
Computer-ed all the way till about 9plus in the night.
Bathed and all then went over to Afiq's.
Late dinner together.
Then at almost 2am, I went home.


Monday, 140708.

I did not go to school.
And I did not sleep the night before, and so my eye bags just got a little worser.
Studied a little of Chemistry!
:D :D :D
And I got to talk to Jocelyn on MSN.
She's my bestest friend in my whole primary school life.
But we lost contact when we went to different secondary schools.
Okay, we didn't literally lost contact, we just drifted apart.
And today, we talked and I'm so glad we're talking again.
Jocelyn baby, I wasn't there for you then.
But now, I swear I will always be.
Even though you're in Sydney now, and I'm in Singapore, it doesn't matter.
Cause true friends may be far in distance, but never in heart!
I love you very much, darling.
Be strong, for yourself, for your family and of course, for me.
Don't ever keep things to yourself again okays honey.
Okay, and after talking, I fell asleep while waiting for Afiq.
And he woke me up at about 4pm.
Then he waited for me to bathe and all and then we train-ed to City Hall.
Suntec for HELLBOY2.
Caught the 720pm show.
Brunch/dinner at MacDonald's.
And the movie ended at about 9plus pm, close to 10pm.
196-ed back to Bedok.
Then 225-ed to his place.
And at almost 1am, we went down to meet his friends and slacked.
Went home at about 2am cause they were gonna play CS and I don't wanna tag along.
Hees! :]




Oh yah, since its after 12am now, its the 15Th.
And if its the 15Th now, it means that its our third already!
How fast time flies.
And because you dedicated;
Best Of Me by Sum41 to me, this is for you :


First Time; Lifehouse.

We're both looking for something
That we've been afraid to find
It's easier to be broken
It's easier to hide

Looking at you,holding my breath,
For once in my life,I'm scared to death,
I'm taking a chance,letting you inside.

I'm feeling alive all over again,
As deep as the scar that's under my skin
Like being in love, she says
For the first time
Well maybe I'm wrong,
But I'm feeling right where I belong
With you tonight
Like being in love
Can feel for the first time
The world that I see inside you
Waiting to come to life
Waking me up to dreaming
Reality in your eyes

Looking at you,
Holding my breath,
For once in my life
I'm scared to death,
I'm taking a chance,
Letting you inside.

I'm feeling alive all over again
As deep as the scar that's under my skin
Like being in love, she said, for the first time
Maybe I'm wrong, I'm feeling right
Where I belong with you tonight
Like being in love to feel for the first time

We're crashing
Into the unknown
We're lost in this
But it feels like home

I'm feeling alive all over again
As deep as the scar that's under my skin
Like being in love, she said, for the first time
Maybe I'm wrong, I'm feeling right
Where I belong with you tonight
Like being in love can feel for the first time
Like being in love she said for the first time
Like being in love can feel for the first time


And today, I end my post, with a smile.
:]

Labels: