JoeyBfly


music


Tuesday, July 08, 2008 4:05 AM


Sunday, 060708.

Slacked at Bedok all the way.
Afiq's for movies later in the night with his friends as well.
Home at 5am.

Monday, 070708.

HAPPY 1YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO JANNAH AND JAS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWO OF MY DARLINGS!
NAZRINA AND SHIRA.
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO NAZRINA!
AND,
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING SHIRA.
LOVE YOU BOTH PLENTYYYYYY.
xoxo.
Woke up at about 3pm.
Bathed and all then met Afiq at Bedok Interchange.
Headed to Angmokio.
Brunch at KFC.
Walked around a little and then we bus-ed back to Bedok.
Slacked for a while, then Firdaus came.
Headed to Chai Chee.
Slacked again and then at 12am.
We went home.

*Please stop being a fucking two headed snake.
I've had enough of all your fucking lies.
I regret, really regret for ever being with you in the past.
I somehow feel that I wasted my time, seriously.
And now, because of you, my life's so fucking messed up.
Please, leave me alone now, let me go.
I beg you, set me free, please.*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I'm gonna type now is to all who's been questioning me lots of questions which I do not have the answers to.
And,
I'M NOT REFERRING TO ANYONE IN PARTICULAR.

Seriously, I don't know what to do anymore.
Everyone seems to not agree with what I do/choose always.
I'm always wrong.
I'm changing, yes, I admit.
But I don't wish to either.
You don't understand what's happening in my life, so don't comment.
I don't wanna be like this either, but with what's happening, do I have a choice?
Put yourself in my shoes sometimes, think of what you'll be doing if you were me.
And if you have any idea of what I should be doing/how I should be handling my problems, do tell me cause I really wanna know as well.
You should being there for me instead of leaving me all alone.
Am I right?
Instead of saying all those not needed stuffs, say things which might actually help me.
Now, after reading this, please touch your heart.
I don't need much and I know I'm certainly not asking for much.
All I want is just that simple :
Are you okay?
Don't worry, I'm here, I'll be there.
You have me.
Now, is that all too much to ask for?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its so hard
To say that
I'm sorry
I'll make everything all right

All these things
That I've done
Now what have
I become, and where'd I go wrong?

I don't need to hurt just to put you first
I won't tell you lies
I will stand accused with my hand on my heart
I'm just trying to say...

[Chorus]
I'm sorry
It's all that I can say
You mean so much, and I'd fix all that I've done
If I could start again
I'd throw it all away
To the shadows of regrets, and you would have the best of me.

I know that
I can't take
Back all of
The mistakes but I will try

Although it's
Not easy
I know you
Believe me 'cause I would not lie

Don't believe their lies told through jealous aisles
They don't understand
I won't break your heart; I won't bring you down
But I will have to say...
[Chorus x2]

And thank you once again for dedicating this song to me, Muhd. Afiq.
;]