JoeyBfly


music


Sunday, July 13, 2008 7:14 PM

(Picture; credits to Mustamar)

Friday, 110708.

As usual, we didn't go anywhere.
Bedok all the way.
Slacked, they played soccer, watched.
Then at night, went over to Firdaus's again to drink.
And then at about 3am, we walked to Bedok Reservoir and sat down at the jetty.
And we all went home at about 6plus am.

Saturday, 120708.

Slept the whole afternoon away.
Headed to Bedok Interchange at about 7pm to meet Afiq for a while.
Cause he's going to Esplanade and I'm not following.
At about 83opm, headed to Simpang Bedok to meet my darlings, Mustamar, Alia and Hafiz.
Dinner and for the whole like two to three hours, we laughed non stop.
And hell yeah, I enjoyed myself very much!
After dinner, Mustamar headed home while the three of us bus-ed Simei to slack and, guess what we saw?

Yeah, this Chinese man.
I think, he must be having some kinda fucked up flu or something.
Haha, and the four of us laughed like nobody's business, especially me!
:D
And so we alighted at Eastpoint and said byebye to that funny red nose man.
Slacked together with Hafiz and his Simei friends.
And at about 12plus am, Alia and I went home.
Bus 9 to Bedok and fuck myself.
Because I choose to follow my heart and sit there.
And yeah, I saw things which made my tears flow again.
Oh well, never mind.
And then I went over to meet Afiq at his place.
But I left at about 2plus am to meet Jannah.
And we talked the night away.
First bus home-d.


As you all can see, or should I say read.
My life is getting more and more boring each day.
:(
I haven been town-ing for like, a week?
Yeah, saving lotsa money but I'm bored with a capital B!
Booooooo.



*I hope you really mean what you said.
One last chance.
Rebuild the trust that I used to have for you, please.*

Labels: ,