|
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 7:47 PM
EDITED. I did not go to school. Plan was to hit town in the morning together with Alia and Adeq as Adeq wanted to go for for an interview. But I did not go with them in the end because another plan came up. And so, I spent my morning with TLOML. But we separated at about 330pm because he's going for work. Then I went home and as usual, rot in front of my computer. And a while later, Afiq came. Long john silver and sushi for brunch and then we bus-ed to his place. Bought ciggies and then slacked at his place. At about 630pm, they played soccer. Then we slacked till about 1030pm. Afiq and I back to his place again and I left at 1am. And again, I met TLOML. Late dinner/supper and then at about 5am, I went home. Tuesday, 290708. And again, I did not go to school. Slept till I forgotten what time, was damn shagged. TLOML then called and told me that he's going to work and so, our plan was canceled. So, I continued sleeping till about 4pm. (And Afiq's sleeping like a pig at home as well. We haven' t been sleeping right for quite some time now. And so, you can just imagine our matching eyebags!) Then in the evening, Rachel called and so I bathed, got ready and all then we met under my block. Had dinner together at the coffee shop nearby. Then we slacked at TLOML's block. Met TLOML for a while. And at about 2am, we all went home. Muhammad Afiq, Throughout the past three months plus, even if we do not go out together, have school or have whatever plans which do not include each other, we would always meet each other after that. But for today, we didn't. So, today's the very first time. Since its 5am now, its been 28 hours since I last saw you. And yes, I miss you very much already. :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You entered my life years ago. From total strangers, to friends, to close friends and then to boyfriend. And somehow, you became a part of me, a part of me which I cant do without. Whatever I do/say, always remind me of you. You left, you came back, you left, you came back, you left, you came back, you left, you came back, you left and now again, you're back. We quarrel, fight, cry, learn, and grow together. You, complete me. But, things between us are getting way complicated. And now, even I don't know what to do. I'm very lost, for now. But I'm not someone who can predict the future. Whether or not I will, nobody knows. So, all I can do for now is just handle days as they come. Maybe I might, but then again, who knows? |