.jpg)
ME; SISTER.
Wednesday, 020708.
I did not go to school.
Went over to Afiq's.
Returned the rented VCDs and DVDs at the shop at his block.
AND I FINALLY FOUND THE SHOW I WANTED SINCE LIKE SO LONG AGO?
I THINK I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR IT FOR LIKE ALMOST A YEAR AND A HALF?
AND NOW I FINALLY FOUND IT!
I finally found my :
LOVE IS CINTA.
And fuck, am I so glad that I found it.
:D
That show is very special to me, and nobody knows why.
And so I went home happily to watch that show.
Then in the evening, I went back to Afiq's.
Slacked with him and his friends.
And then they played CS and after that, we all went to Afiq's place to watch Love is Cinta.
Went home at almost 3am.
Thursday, 030708.
I did not go to school again.
Met Afiq and Razif at Bedok Interchange at about 5plus in the afternoon.
Train-ed to Orchard and we shopped.
Okay, we window shopped, only Razif shopped.
Rushed over to Cineleisure since we were ALMOST late for the movie.
Met up with Sat and Nazrina, they bought tickets for us first.
:D
And we watched HANCOCK.
Real nice, I like!
Touching yet very entertaining.
And after the movie, we train-ed back home.
Then I met Bear, Is and Nassir while Afiq and Razif went to Double O.
Bus-ed to Changi Village.
And made friends with this bapo.
LOL.
Cabbed back at about 5am and met Afiq.
Then at 6plus am, he gave me cab fare home.
Friday, 040708.
Slept all the way till about 5pm.
Plan was to go to Town with Sat, Nazrina, Rostam and people but plan's cancelled.
Blogging now, and then later at about 8plus or 9pm, I'm meeting Afiq.
*God, help me get through this, please.
I can't fall, at least not now.
Please give me strength to get through this, once and for all.
Thats the only thing I'm asking for.*