JoeyBfly


music


Wednesday, July 02, 2008 2:55 AM
JOEYFIQ;
and yes, its very difficult for him to look at the camera cause his eyes tend to always look at other people when we are taking pictures.
teehees(: My crazy belo :D
And this is me, just take a look at my eyes.
Fuck, haven't been sleeping properly for like, a week?
No good, no good! :(
The funny funny mirrors in I forgotten what shop.
Afiq, and Razif.
Yes, guys like to camwhore, as much as girls do.
:]


Sunday, 290608.

Visited my dead grandfather and my great grandparents at this place in Simei.
Daddy drove me home cause I'm meeting Afiq.
Got home, took my own sweet time to get ready and everything.
:D
Then I met Afiq and Razif at Bedok Interchange at I forgotten what time.
Train-ed to Novena, lunch at Long John Silver.
Walked around Novena Square and then we bus-ed to Town.
Walked around more and then it rained.
And so we were stuck in Heeren's for a while.
Then at about 11plus or was it 10plus?
We bus-ed back.
Razif then went to meet his friends and Afiq and I walked back to my place.
Slacked downstairs and talked about many many things.
:D :D :D :D :D
And at about 1plus am, he went home.


Monday, 300708.

I went to school.
(inserts smileys)
Headed to Bedok library after that, sat down and read for a while, alone.
Then I went home.
Took a little nap, then bathed and all then I met Afiq.
And we went to Ehub.
Brunch at MacDonald's'.
And we watched the 535pm movie for GET SMART.
You guys should go watch it, I swear that my the sound of my laughter was clearly heard by EVERYBODY in the cinema.
Bus-ed to Tampines after that.
And we walked around Tampines mall.
Bumped into Ayu!
And I hugged her like crazy.
Babe, much misses!
(inserts hearts&kisses)
Then we bus-ed back to Bedok.
__________________________________.
__________________________________.
__________________________________.
Things happened, but I'm not gonna type out.
And I've decided, from now on, I'll try my very best to keep everything to myself till I cannot take it anymore.
Because, I don't know who I can talk to anymore :(
Oh well, met Afiq after that and then we slacked till morning.
And then I cabbed home.


Tuesday, 020708.

I did not go to school because I woke up late.
Slept till late afternoon, bathed and all then at about 5plus pm I met Afiq at Bedok Interchange and we bus-ed to Bugis.
Brunch at Banquet.
Walked the whole of Bugis.
And we bumped into Yuhanis, Shaik and Sapiq.
Then we walked to Mustafa Center.
Bought vcds :D
Heart and KL Drift, I think.
Cabbed back to his place and met up with his friends.
They played CS and then after that went to Afiq's.
And at about 2plus am, I went home cause sister's hungry and so I bought MacDonald's back home.
And now, I'm gonna stop typing and go watch HEART.
:D


**I don't wanna lose a girlfriend because of a guy.
I'm sorry if I did hurt you.
Please know that I love you very much.
You have always been there for me in the past few years and vice versa.
I can't afford to lose you now, and you know that you need me too.
Be there for me and also, let me be there for you too.
I swear losing you would be hundred times more painful and hurting.
I love you very much, darling.
Please forgive me.**