JoeyBfly


music


Sunday, July 27, 2008 9:19 PM
UPDATED POST.

Friday, 250708.

I slept upon reaching home in the morning, was still having fever.
Afiq went out with his friends.
Slept till about 3pm, then someone woke me up.
Bathed and all then met that someone at Bedok interchange phone booth.
Trained to Orchard, Wisma first cause he needed to get something.
Bused to Esplanade after that.
Walked to Fullerton hotel and slacked there till about 7pm.
Then that someone sent me to the MRT and I trained to Khatib.
Met Rostam, had late lunch/dinner at MacDonald's.
Then we slacked till about 11pm at some void deck.
Bused back home first, charged my phone, talked to Alia.
Then at about 2am, went over to Afiq's.
Firdaus, his wife and daughter's already there.
Watched Naruto together.
Slacked and all then left his place at about 530am.
And I met TLOML.
Slacked, talked and all and I went home at about 730am.

Saturday, 260708.

Again, I slept upon reaching home.
Then at 1pm, Afiq woke me up with his phone call.
He's going to Hougang with his street soccer friends for some friendly match that they're having.
And so I rested at home, since I was still kinda sick.
Slept and slept and slept.
Then at about 830pm, Afiq came over.
So I woke up, bathed and all then we went over to his place.
MacDonald's Mcflurry for dinner.
Slacked under his block.
Bumped into my very very very very long time ago friends under his block.
Cause there's some kinda lion dance competition going on under Afiqs's block.
That's why my long time ago friends were there.
Okay, so we slacked for a while more and because it's too noisy, we decided to go up.
He had his dinner and then later, his friends came, slacked and all.
Watched The Dark Knight on DVD.
Then we all left his place at about 330am.
And I met TLOML again.
Then at about 830am, I went home.

Sunday, 270708.

As usual, slept upon reaching home in the morning.
And again as usual, Afiq woke me up with his phone call.
He's going to Tampines to get some stuff from his friend, then to Jurong to fetch his nephew.
So I woke up, and I couldn't get to sleep back.
Bathed and all, and was staring at my ceiling when suddenly, TLOML called.
(smiling from ear to ear)
So, got ready and all then went to meet his at the traffic light.
Brunch at Burger King.
Then we walked around Bedok, bought the stuffs that I needed.
And we went home.
Slacked at home all the way then.
Rot in front of my computer screen till about 1030pm, Firdaus called me and told me to meet him downstairs cause he's there.
And so I went down.
Botak, his baby and his wife were there too.
And so, together, we waited for Afiq to come.
And he reached at 1130pm.
Then all of us walked back together but went separate ways.
And today, again, I found out stuffs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Click Five - I'll Take My Chances.

You and I
We never had it easy baby
We had to work so hard
And everytime it feels like we're gonna make it
That's when it falls apart, but

Oooooooohoo
Baby I'll take my chances with you
Oooooooohoo
Baby I'll take my chances with you

Every night I think about the mistakes I've made
I try to change my ways
(Nothing's gonna change my ways)
And I don't mind all the little games we play
And all the foolish things you say,cause

Oooooooohoo
Baby I'll take my chances with you
That's what I'm gonna do
Oooooooohoo
Baby I'll take my chances with you

Love is what you make it
So give it one more try
Cause I get turned down when you're not around
I just can't take it all

Love is what you make it
So give it one more try
Cause I get turned down when you're not around
I just can't take it all

Oooooooohoo
Baby I'll take my chances with you
That's what I'm gonna do
Oooooooohoo
Baby I'll take my chances with you
You know it's true

Oooooooohoo
Baby I'll take my chances with you
That's what I'm gonna do
Oooooooohoo
Baby I'll take my chances
I'll take my chances
With you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You asked me questions which I do not have the answers to.
I wish people can stop telling me stuffs about you.
But also, I wish they don't stop because I need to know.
So, that's whats happening now.
I'm contradicting myself, that's why I'm feeling so lost.
You know, yet you ain't doing nothing.
Help me please?
Don't let me be the only one pulling us together.
Don't say you love me, prove it.
Because actions speak louder than words.
But for now, leaving you cannot be an option whether or not I should.
Because I know that I need you.
Because I know that I'm afraid of losing you.
Because I just can't, not just yet.
Maybe one day, but just not now.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alia Qistina,
I'm very happy that you're finally at peace now.
Seeing you happy makes me very relieved.
And I hope that Zac and you can last long.
You've finally closed the door, the door which you should have closed long time ago but didn't.
And now, you did it.
You don't know how very happy I am for you, seriously.
Because now, its not gonna be tears, or aches.
Instead, its gonna be smiles and happiness.
And, in good times or bad, I will always be here, never will I go away....
I love you very much, darling.