JoeyBfly


music


Sunday, July 20, 2008 4:43 AM

Friday, 180708.

I slept the whole day.
Dragged myself out of bed only at 4plus going 5pm.
I haven been sleeping properly recently.
Sleeping during sunrise and waking up sometimes only during sunset.
I really have to do something about it soon.
Okay, so met Isma, Alia, Yuhanis, Hafiz, Wana, Khairul and friends at Downtown East.
Dinner, then slacked for a little while.
Then at 10plus pm, we all went home.
Homed, computered, charged hp, transferred files, grabbed DVDs and then off to Afiq's.
Firdaus, Nurul and Baby Lisha were already there.
And we watched NEVER BACK DOWN.
Nice show, lots of fights and blood sheds.
MacDonald's for supper.
And we all went home at 5am.


Saturday, 190708.

Again, slept till late afternoon.
Woke up only when Afiq called me.
Bathed and all then got ready to meet my girls.
And so, Afiq and I met Yana, Mus and Hafiz at Bedok Platform.
Trained to City Hall and met Zul and his girlfriend.
Then to Raffles City to meet Alia and one of her friend together with Adeq and Azdi.
Adeq and Azdi then left soon after.
And the rest of us headed to Esplanade.
At first, the guards said that fireworks were canceled due to the rain.
But surprisingly, the fireworks weren't canceled at all.
And yeah, our first time watching the fireworks under the rain.
And the second time I'm watching fireworks without sbm.
Fireworks were really pretty!!
And so after the fireworks, we camwhored.
(But pictures are all with Alia for now.)
Alia and her friend left after that.
Then we met Dilah and Imran for a little while.
And we all walked to Marina Square.
Hunted for places to have our dinner but, everywhere's so fully packed.
Then met Fie for a while, I miss him so much :]
Talked for a little while, hugs and all then we separated.
We all then walked to Funan, but we reached at about 930pm.
So.......
We had our dinner at Peninsular instead.
Camwhored again during dinner, using Yana's laptop.
(More pictures at the post below.)
Zul and his girlfriend left after dinner.
Afiq and I then separated with Hafiz, Mus and Yana cause they were training home.
Bumped into Adlin and her boyfriend in the bus.
(Very random I know, but its my blog, so you can do nothing about it, nenenipoopoo!)
Dozed off, and then he sent me back.
:]

To the girls(including those who didn't turn up just now) & Hafiz :
Please do meet up again soon?
After all, its been so long since we all last had a proper outing.
Much loves!

To Jocelyn baby :
I miss you!
And I can't wait for you to be back in late September.
Shall call you again soon.
Beep me!
I love youuuu.
XOXO

To Rafiqah darling :
I don't know what happened.
But I can't help you if you don't tell me whats wrong.
I'm here for you, if you need me.
And whatever it is that's bothering you, I hope you'll be strong enough to overcome it.
I love you very much and, I miss you.