|
Sunday, July 06, 2008 4:07 AM
Plan was to town but plans were changed. And so, it was a stay in Bedok day for me, together with Afiq. Slacked with his friends for a little while and then we went to his place. Watched : HEART and EUROPEAN GIGOLO. MacDonald's' for supper. And I left at about 4plus am. Saturday, 050708. Slept till late afternoon also. Bathed and all then cabbed to Afiq's cousin's place. And then we 161-ed to Woodlands. Yes, not town-ing also. Dinner at Cavana's. And we caught the 8pm show for : THE STRANGERS. Yes, its was good, full of suspense. Next movie : WANTED HELLBOY THE MUMMY, TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR WALL-E :] Walked over to 364 after that to meet Shira and her bf with his friends. Slacked till almost 11pm and then cabbed back to Chai Chee. Met up with Jannah, Jas and his sister. Slacked till about 12am then they went home. Afiq came to my place, choose VCDs and then we left for his place. And I left for home at 2plus am, cause I was already half asleep but now that I'm home, my eyes seem to be so awake. -.- MORE UPDATES TMR. Am I really changing? "You are not the Joey that I know years ago, you've changed into someone so unlike you. What's happening to you?" Quote from SBM. And he is not the first person to say that to me. Maybe it's not the world, it's just me. I don't know what's happening to myself either. So, please stop asking me. I've lost myself. And i too, don't know how to find myself back. Help, anyone? |