|
Thursday, July 17, 2008 2:48 AM
:] Tuesday, 150708. I did not go to school, lazy lah. And, I just got my menz and thus, cramps which were as painful as hell. Slept the whole day, then at night at about 10plus going 11, Afiq came and we ate durians, hot dogs, nuggets and crab sticks. Together with Fir plus family and Rahman. Slacked and then they left after that. Met Shih Hui after that and we slacked at the playground. Smoked and talked a little and then we went home. Dearest one, I'm sorry for always keeping things to myself. I just don't know how to talk about everything that's inside me. I know you're trying very hard and I appreciate it very much. I didn't know how you felt till you told me. And I'm very sorry if seeing me unhappy makes you unhappy as well. Anyway, happy 3rd! Wednesday, 160708. HAPPY17TH BIRTHDAY, JEANNIFER BABY. HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY, ADEQ DARLING. May both of you be happy always. I love you, both of you! Hugs&kisses. :D Slept till I forgotten what time. Went to school. Then headed to Bedok library after that. Afiq came straight after his lessons and we had brunch at KFC. Yuhanis joined us also. Afiq left after eating to go meet his friends. And so Yuhanis and I stayed since she wanted me to help her do her bf's birthday card. Did the card thingy for her and when I was done, it was already 730pm. Trained to Tampines, met Rafiqah. Accompanied her to Singtel and walked around a little, then we slacked at around her area. And while we were walking to the bus stop. We saw peopleeeeeeeees. Hahahaha. Bus 17 back to Bedok. Met that someone. And I went home at almost 2am. Jocelyn baby, Thanks for being there. And, I'm sure all those smses we sent must somehow cost a bomb eh? After all, you're in Sydney and here I am, in Singapore! Hehs, anyway, I'm really really glad that now I have you. Because now, I can tell you everything, just like what we always do in the past and just like what I did just now. Thanks once again, babe. I love you plenty! Take care of yourself over there. :] Labels: Because our friendship is priceless. |