JoeyBfly


music


Friday, July 25, 2008 9:42 AM
(and this's what I'm doing, SBM.)

Wednesday, 230708.

I did not go to school.
Slept till late afternoon.
Was supposed to go over to Afiq's but he feel asleep and so, I met _____.
Then at 11.15 pm, met Nurul and we walked over to Afiq's together.
She went home and I met Afiq.
And something happened, but I'm not gonna type it out here.
Then at about 330am, Firdaus joined us and we all went home at about 43oam.

Thursday, 240708.

(again it's a 24th)
And, as usual, I did not go to school.
Slept till about 33opm and then Afiq woke me up.
Bathed and all then Daddy drove me to Afiq's.
Met him at the rental shop, returned and rented again.
Then we headed to the coffee shop to have our brunch.
After brunch, street soccer court.
And then, it rained.
Was being really stubborn, insisted in watching them play soccer instead of running for shelter since I'm sensitive to rain.
A little bit of rain can cause me fever, sucky!
And so because I was stubborn, I got scolded by Afiq :(
(and now, 250708 at 10am, I'm sick.)
Slacked and all till about 1230am.
Afiq and his friends went home whereas I met _____ again.
And I just got home at 730am just now.



Daddy,
I'm sorry for not talking to you as much now.
I know you're worried about me, I know you are, very.
But, I'm okay, and I will be okay.
But its just not the right time for me to talk to you about it yet.
And you know me better than I myself do cause you watched me grow up.
But.
Please don't worry too much about me.
I love you very much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's so many things that I wanna blog about actually.
But because more than 20 different people read my blog everyday, I guess I'd better not.
All I can say is, these few days are very well balanced.
Don't understand?
Then its too bad for you.
So, byebye to you because I'm gonna blog in my own private blog for now.
:]