|
Friday, June 13, 2008 5:39 PM
EDITED POST. BLOGSKIN CHANGED. BECAUSE ALIA CANT SEE THE OLD ONE. WOOHOO. :D I didn't go to school, cause I woke up late. Met Afiq in the afternoon and then we went to meet Alia and Rostam at Suntec. Then Nazrina, Sat, Nazrina's younger brother and Adeq joined us as well. Slacked at the Fountain of Wealth and then at about 9pm, we went sheesha-ing at El-Sheikh. Sheesha-ed till about 12plus am, then we walked to Dhoby Ghaut. Plan was to go to Strumm, but in the end, Alia, Afiq, Rostam and I went home. Thursday, 120608. I'm not gonna talk about school. I went to Parkway alone, to have breakfast, shop and print pictures. And yeah, my first solo shopping trip was great! :D Cabbed to meet Alia at Bugis at about 1plus pm. Bought the belt I wanted at Bugis Street and then slacked at Long John. Shira came shortly, slacked and then she bought a belt similar to mine. Then we walked around Haji Lane and Arab St. And then because the weather was so hot, all of us were stoning. And then at about 5plus pm, we decided to go home. Dinner with Shira at my granny's place and then we went home. Yuhanis came over to my house at about 7pm. She watched TV with my sisters while I slept. And at about 9pm, she went to meet her son and I met Rafiqah at Simpang. and something horrible happened. But no, I'm not gonna type out what happened. I think its time for me to stop typing out every single thing, because I think maybe, he does read my blog. And what happened after that shall not be revealed. Oh, there was a happy ending. In case you were wondering :D Friday, 130608. Got home at about 9 in the morning. Bathed, computer-ed for a while and then I slept. Ahpig(Afiq) woke me upppppp. Met Afiq at Bedok phone booth at about 7pm and then we met Alia at Bedok MRT platform. Train-ed to Bugis, and they were all already there, Sat, Nazrina and Rostam. :D And it was like a triple date, haha. Me + Afiq. Alia + Rostam. Nazrina + Sat. Walked straight to the Sheesha-ing place. We went to a different one this time round. Sheesha and dinner. It was cheaper, but the service sucks to the fcuking shit core. Slacked there till 11plus am, if I didn't remember wrongly. And then we walked back to Bugis and we all went home separately. Afiq and I bus-ed back. I went home first while he went to MacDonald's to meet his friends to watch soccer. Bathed and all then went over to meet him again, at MacDonald's. After the first match, played CS and then went back to Macdonalds. And I left during half time because it's just too boring. Doinkdoinkdoink(Afiq) sent me, to get a cab :D You are still affecting me, very very much. BUT. Step by step, I'm moving. Even though, each step is harder than the previous step taken. And now, my destination still seem so far away. But no doubt, I'll make it. Even though it's gonna take quite a while. I'm gonna be needing all the support I can get. And, someone, to just catch me if I ever fall. Labels: I cant live, with or without you. |