|
Thursday, June 26, 2008 6:11 AM
I did not go to school, woke up late. :( Slacked at home the whole afternoon. Bathed and all then bus-ed to Afiq's cousin place. Slacked for a while and then we bus-ed back to Afiq's and he took his hood. Then we bus-ed to Bedok Interchange, late dinner at Long John Silver's. And we went home at 11plus pm. Friends came over after that, karaoke session! Yes, Daddyo bought a karaoke DVD player for my room to replace the spoilt one. :D :D :D Three cheers for Daddyo! Wednesday, 250608. And again, I did not go to school for the same reason, I woke up late. (Can anyone teach me the trick to waking up early?) Bathed, got ready and all then cabbed over to Rafiqah's at about 8pm. And then we cabbed to Amy's at about 830pm. Met Bong also, and we headed to Compass Point for dinner at KFC. Wan joined us there later. Laughed like nobody's business there. My Sunshine's, always brighten up my gloomy days. (*kening naik2*) Camwhored with my sunshine and darling Rafiqah, the very expensive camerawoman :D Then Rafiqah went home at bout 10plus pm. The rest of us continued slacking. Then Bong and I took the last bus back. Afiq met me at the block near the bus stop. And yes, ciggies! :] The usual stuffs happened. Met Razif, headed to the computer place, his other friends came and we slacked the whole night away. Oh, and Noredayu joined us too. My friend since primary school days. So many things to share, so little time. I enjoyed the long talk, babe :) And I reached home at about 430am. And.................. FROM TODAY ONWARDS. ON MONDAYS, TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS AND SUNDAYS, I WANNA BE HOME BY 1230AM. BECAUSE EXAMS ARE COMING LIKE SO SOON AND YET I KNOW NOTHING. SERIOUSLY GOTTA START MUGGING NOW. DARLINGS, PLEASE HELP ME KEEP TO THIS NEW PLAN. :D Labels: My blood bleeds red for all those thoughts you left unsaid. |