|
Thursday, June 19, 2008 1:51 PM
Didn't go to school, slept all the way till I forgotten what time. Then slacked at home till about late afternoon. Met Afiq and then we cabbed to Jannah's. Dinner at coffees shop nearby and then we went to Jannah's. Waited for Jannah and Jas to get ready and then we cabbed to Cineleisure. By the way, Baby Erwin is so chubby already! :) Karaoke-d at Kbox from 930pm till 3am. Cabbed Jannah and Jas back and then we cabbed over to his friend's house. Slacked till about 5am and then we went home. Wednesday, 180608. I went to school and then I manicured. Met Alia on the train after that and we train-ed to City Hall. Brunch at Sakae Sushi. Spent some time at Adidas as I wanted to get that hood. But didn't get in the end. Shopped a little and then we train-ed to Paya Lebar. Fetched him from work and then we bus-ed to Peninsular. Afiq bought his stuffs and then we went to Citylink again. AND I GOT MY ADIDAS HOOD. Woohoo, happinessssss. And then we went to Raffles City, dinner at Burger King and then we cabbed back. Alia went home while Afiq came over to mine. Charged his hp and then he went home. And at about 11plus pm, he came back and then we went out. He to MOS while I went __ ____ ____. And then at 5plus am, Afiq met me at my block and then we slacked with Daddy at the coffee shop. Slacked, talked and all then Daddy gave Afiq money and then he drove Afiq home. Yes, they get along that well. :D Maybe yesterday should be our last. I think I should stop. We both should. I know, I'm the one who's always finding for you. But I think from today onwards, i should stop myself already, Things have changed, our priorities are different. You and both know it. |