|
Saturday, June 21, 2008 1:56 AM
 The strength that keeps me going. Though we may not always see each other. And despite all the differences between us, we know our love is true. And, that nothing can tear us apart :] Plus Ifah and Gg.
 The other strength that keeps me standing.
Thursday, 190608.
I did not go to school. Slept till late afternoon and then met Afiq. Train-ed to Dhoby Ghaut and headed to Plaza Singapura. Bought tickets for : "You don't mess with the Zohan" at 930pm and then we went for our late lunch at Swensen's. Train-ed to City Hall after that to meet Rostam. And then we went to the Fountain Of Wealth. Alia joined us also. Slacked till about 9pm and then Afiq and I cabbed back to Plaza Singapura just in time for our show. And the show is the new sex! Funny to the deepest shit. :DDD Bus-ed back home straight after the movie. And Afiq went home as well. Was supposed to meet him at the MacDonald's at his area but I fell asleep. And I slept throughout the night, without any disturbance. I'm glad I changed number, serious.
Friday, 200608. HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY, LITTLE SISTER! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND MAY YOU NOT GROW UP TO BE LIKE ME. :D
I stayed home the whole day, due to that little nuisance's birthday. And slept till late afternoon as well, due to that stupid time of the month. Bathed and all then went out with my other sister. First to Bedok Interchange to meet Mus and Isma. Then we bus-ed to Afiq's. Passed him battery and he bought me ciggies and then we said bye. Bought a cake and then we went to the Rental shop. Rented like so many movies which cost me 50bucks and then we cabbed home. Daddyo bought food and snacks plus drinks. Usual stuffs, singing of birthday song, cutting of cake and cake on faces and then we all sat down to eat. And then they watched movies while I rotted in front of the computer. And at about 12plus am, Afiq came and we went for supper at the coffee shop nearby. Slacked for a little while and then he cabbed to his cousin's place.
And now, you're the one messaging and asking me to meet up. Now, what the hell are you trying to do and how the fuck you want me to react?
|