|
Tuesday, June 24, 2008 3:14 AM
I was home the whole morning, afternoon and evening alone, movie marathon. I actually wanted to watch Get Smart but because Afiq was at his cousin's place till late, we didn't. Cabbed over to his cousin's place at about 10plus or 11pm. Waited for him for almost an hour(!). He wanted to go to Mustafa Center but I didn't want to go there. And so we cabbed back to bedok. Late dinner/supper at MacDonald's. And then he met his friends at the computer place, they played CS while I went somewhere else. HORRIBLE STUFFS HAPPENED :( (and ONLY Alia knows what) At almost 5am, I cabbed back to meet him. And at I forgotten what time, I went home. Sunday, 220608. I was still feeling very horrible when I woke up, too many thoughts were running around in my little mind. Wanted to head to the beach but didn't in the end. Met Afiq at about almost 8pm and then we train-ed to City Hall. Peninsular cause he wanted to some stuffs but shops were closed already by the time we reached there. And so we went for dinner at Makansutra, beside DXO. And after eating, we slacked at One Fullerton. As usual, we laughed the night away. Cabbed back to his place at about 12plus am. Slacked at his house and then Razif came. And they went to the computer place and I left them, again. ________________________________. And, then I went home at almost 6am cause Afiq called to say that Daddyo was looking for me. -.- Monday, 230608. I WENT TO SCHOOL. NO JOKE. Lessons ended at 10am and then I waited for Alia. Breakfast at Ichiban Sushi and then we bus-ed over to Afiq's cousin's place. Slacked for a while at the playground and then we bus-ed back to my place. Alia cabbed home while we went to my house. I changed and all then we bus-ed to Airport. Met Jannah and Jas and then we had lunch at Popeye's :D Walked around a little and then we bus-ed back to Jannah's. Jannah did some stuffs and then we walked to Eastpoint and the guys played CS while Jannah and I walked around, gossiping. Walked around more after that and then we walked back to Jannah's. Then Afiq and I cabbed home at about 10pm. Got home, and then I fell asleep. Woke up at 1am and now, I can't sleep! Eyebag's horrible now. Boohoo. I don't know what you're trying to tell me, with that message. You 're confusing me. And since its after 12am now, its the 24th. Another one, without you. |