JoeyBfly


music


Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:09 AM
Monday, 160608.
Afiq came over in the morning for a while before he went to work.
I didn't go to school as sisters and I planned a surprise for Daddyo.
We pretended to forget that it was Fathers' Day yesterday and he was really sad.
And so, I woke up in the afternoon at a little before 4pm and then I bathed and everything and then we went to the supermarket.
Bought lotsa stuffs for steamboat and then we cabbed home.
And darling Daddyo was smiling throughout the whole entire dinner.
:D
Left home at about 730pm, headed to Parkway Parade with my mystery companion.
Bought a Nike slipper and two dresses from Cotton On and then he cabbed home while I cabbed over to Afiq's work place.
Fetched him from work and then we bus-ed back to my place.
And we slacked with Daddyo for a while at the coffee shop and then we bus-ed back to Afiq's.
He bathed and everything and then we went to meet his friends.
Computer-ed, watched soccer for a while and ate.
And I went home at about 3plus am.
Sunday, 150608.
Woke up in the late afternoon, bathed and all and then met Yana at Bedok at about 5plus pm.
Bus-ed to Isma's place's bus stop, met up with Isma and Mus and then we headed to Changi Beach together.
Hafiz and his friends were all there.
And then Isma and I left the rest there and cabbed to Tampines Mart, we wanted to get a cake for Mus and Yana but they were all out of cakes and so we walked to Afghan and bought a white chocolate bluberry cake.
And then we cabbed to Tampines Mart, picked Alia and Mirah up and then we went to the BBQ pit again.
Hid the cake, ate and all then Dilah and Imran came and the Afiq came a while later.
And then we surprised Mus with the cake and it was havoc!
Cakes were everywhere, on Mus and Yana and hell, it was fun.
:D
The girls left at about 10plus pm while Afiq and I stayed till 6am.
And then we cabbed home.
Saturday, 140608.
Spend my morning in the happiest yet saddest way ever.
Met Afiq at about 2plus pm at Bedok and then we trained to Vivo City.
Wanted to watch Kungfu Panda and The Incredible Hulk but the timings don't match and so we decided to only watch Kungfu Panda.
Lunch at Banquet and then we cabbed to Haw Par Villa.
Spent about an hour plus there, walked around and learnt history.
And then at 6 in the evening, we cabbed back to Vivo City.
Slacked around, wasted money in the arcade playing kiddy games, and all.
Then at 10pm, we watched Kungfu Panda.
And after the movie, we cabbed back to Bedok North.
Met up with his friends at Macdonald's and again, we watched soccer.
And I forgot what time I went home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pictures of the two times we went Sheesha.
:]