

JOEY; ALIA.

JOEY; NAZRINA.

JOEY; ADEQ.

JOEY; ALIA; ADEQ.
Friday, 270608.
Met Afiq in the afternoon before he went to the hospital.
Then met Firdaus at Bedok Stadium.
Headed to Bedok North after that to meet his friends.
Slacked till late then we had dinner at Pizza Hut.
And we slacked near the library after that.
At bout 1130pm, met Afiq at Bedok Interchange's phone booth and then we walked back to my place.
And Firdaus cabbed back while Afiq and I met Jannah and Jas at the coffee shop in front of my block.
Then Afiq accompanied me home and I bathed.
Went down to meet them again after that and then we walked to Afiq's.
Met up with Cino, Rostam, Razif and many more others then the guys CS-ed while Jannah and I had our girls' talk.
And we all went home at bout 5plus in the morning.
Saturday, 280608.
Met Afiq at his area before heading to town to meet the rest.
Afiq didn't follow due to certain reasons.
And so, met Nazrina, Adeq, Azdi, Azhar, Sat, Nazrul and Alia.
Far east for Long John.
Then headed to Strumm at Lucky Plaza.
Drank, camwhored and then we caught the last train home.
And then, certain things happened.
Went over to Afiq's to meet him and Razif.
And I walked home at 630am.
Sunday, 290608.
Heading to town with Afiq and Razif.
Update again soon.
Bye babies :D
And, keep my tagboard alive!
Isma baby, don't be sad because of him.
He don't deserve your tears.
You deserve better and you know it.
I love you very much, and I'm always just a phone call away.
Alia nehneh, don't think that he's prioritised above you.
Because nothing, will break us.
And nobody will take your place, ever.
I love you very much.
Afiq, I'm sorry once again for what you found out.
But, she's my best friend and please, don't blame her.
I know it's not nice to accused like that, but I 'll say sorry to you on behalf of her.
And, you're important to me, as well.
"I mcm nak jual hp i, delete frenster/tagged/msn then buat bodoh, hidop sendiri."
Please don't talk like that again,
"Like I'm on top of the tree, seeing the beautiful scenery and then she chopped the tree and there I am, back to square one."
Don't let her affect you, of should I say, us.
Whatever people say, it doesn't matter, because the decision is still mine, regardless of anything.
Stay with me.