JoeyBfly


music


Tuesday, June 03, 2008 6:00 AM

'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'


Monday, 020608.

Woke up with a shock, a very funny yet not kinda shock.
What happened was that :
I was sleeping, when my phone kept ringing with calls and messages.
I ignored my phone totally cause I was too tired to even bother.
And when I finally got too fed up with the constant ringing of my phone, I answered the call.
It was Afiq, and his first question was :
U kt mane?
Of course I said :
I kt umah lah, tgh tido lah.
And then he said :
I kt hospital tau.
When I heard that, I swear all my tiredness/sleepiness went away.
I then asked him why, I thought something bad happened to him and my heart was beating at like 100000000000000 times per second, I swear.
And then you know what he said?
He actually replied me :
Tak la, hehehe, bukan I lah, bapak I yg masok hospital.
I swear I was so shocked, yet relieved at the same time that nothing happened to him.
See la, how belo he can be! :]
Continues sleeping till about 4pm when he called again, asking me to wake up cause he's bored.
And so I woke up, bathed and all then I went out.
Met Andi, passed him the rings and notebook back.
Then I went over to Afiq's.
Watched him play soccer and then Yuhanis came.
Went to his place, he watched soccer and then Yuhanis and I left for Tampines.
Dinner at the sushi place at Tampines stadium.
Then bought KFC for Afiq and then cabbed over to his place.
He ate, bathed and then we all went out.
He went over to his friend's place downstairs while Yuhanis and I went back to my place and slacked downstairs.
Talked a little and then met up with Jingfeng and Ben they all.
Went home at about 1230am, took money and then went out again.
Yuhanis then went home while I slacked with Afiq and his friends.
Home-d at 5plus am.
I'm feeling so fucked up.
And you know whats the antidote?
SHOPPING, BABY!
:D
Yes, I think I'm gonna shop tomorrowwww.



I'll be okay, not anytime soon, but I will.
I have so many people around me who can shower me with all the love I need.
Afiq, girlfriends, Syafiq, Fie, Hafiz and so much more.
I will surviveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
:D
Goodbye, my love past.
Best wishes.